Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I want one of those fake vaginas.. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pop_tart)
    ''Can't you find a real vagina?'' common guys, dont fool yourself.. The fact that you want to buy a fleshlight doesn't mean you can't get anyone? Are you saying that all girls who have a dildo can't find men to do it with? lmao
    I think there might be something in that. Girls can go and get laid when they want. Lads can't (massive generalisation there but generally true I think). That's why dildos are not sad, but fleshlights are.

ReputationRep:
    I find it funny that some people think its acceptable to use a vibrator but get all shocked and disgusted that a male can use a eqivalent. Its a lot harder for guys to go out and get sex , so why not

I find it rather funny that so many guys act like ''who would ever do that - that's gross'' common.. it is said that like over 40% of women has or has used a dildo/vibrator so I honestly don't see what's so wrong about this so called ''fleshlight.''

''Can't you find a real vagina?'' common guys, dont fool yourself.. The fact that you want to buy a fleshlight doesn't mean you can't get anyone? Are you saying that all girls who have a dildo can't find men to do it with? lmao

I don't have one but I don't think there is anything wrong with having one.
    Exactly...juat because you use one doesn't mean you can't get anyone..what if you want more pleasure when your gf isn't around, if you have one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Greghouse)
    Why not just get a girlfriend?!?!
    this is what I mean.. lol why don't all these girls throw their dildos away a get a boyfriend then! hypocrites lol

Why is it fine for girls to have a dildo when girls canprobably get it whenever they want, but most men can't, surely it is fine then? What is wrong? How is it bad? Enlighten me.

WHy are girls aloud but boys aren';t?

ReputationRep:
    this is what I mean.. lol why don't all these girls throw their dildos away a get a boyfriend then! hypocrites lol
    I just think if you want a vagina get a girlfriend, if you want to stimulate yourself use your God given hand!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Why is it fine for girls to have a dildo when girls canprobably get it whenever they want, but most men can't, surely it is fine then? What is wrong? How is it bad? Enlighten me.

WHy are girls aloud but boys aren';t?
    Boys are allowed, people are just immature sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tropical-twist3)
    Boys are allowed, people are just immature sometimes.
    I expect it's so taboo for men, because of men; as much if not more so than women.

The idea of a woman with a dildo is more accepted by society because it fulfills a male fantasy, it doesn't work the other way round for women who don't really share the fantasy of male masturbation in any form.

Not to mention the idea that if his having to buy a toy indicates to society that he can't get a real woman, the reverse again doesn't hold true as women can more easily find a sexual partner than a man.

Kudos for being so open-minded, but I think it will remain a taboo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Greghouse)
    I just think if you want a vagina get a girlfriend, if you want to stimulate yourself use your God given hand!
    you are missing the point, it has nothing to do with not being able to get vagina or wanting vagina? God has given women hands too? still almost 5 out of every 10 use a vibrator to pleasure themselves? I'm sure it is not THAT hard for women to get an orgasm without a vibrator or what ever..

I don't see why people are so odd about a guy buying such thing? is it taboo or something?

ReputationRep:
    I am very tempted to actually buy one of those tenga flip hole things, they really look awesome

Just the problem of hiding it from my parents to deal with

ReputationRep:
    OP get one if you want one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matt10101)
    I am very tempted to actually buy one of those tenga flip hole things, they really look awesome

There's gotta be somewhere to hide it surely. The knicker drawer and the back of the top shelf in the cupboard works.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matt10101)

Under the bed??
    • Section Leader
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Wiki Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    I am closing because this thread has got a decent amount of replies as to what people opinions are on male sex toys and TSR isn't really the place to be discussing the finer details of which sex toys to buy.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 3, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.