Turn on thread page Beta

why are are black and brown people so desperate to live with us watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crusading)
    The British never ****** up any country.
    lol funny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kutie)
    What do you mean it was the english.
    Arabs and Asians were enslaving Africans long before 'the english', as early as the 7th century AD, they enslaved more Africans than the Americans, but don't let the facts get in your way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zjohn)
    afghanistan - bombed our houses ,killed innocent civillians, smashed up a perferctly good country

iraq- perferctly good country but oh no britian has to go bomb that aswell

iran - not enuf smashing two countries looking to smash this one aswell
    hmmmm....I wonder why.

ReputationRep:
    for the dolla. and also, white punani.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe because their countries are dangerous zones right now. If you had a family in these environments, wouldn't you seek protection in another country?

Also the UK has better opportunities, education, health, etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShortRef)
    hmmmm....I wonder why.

for oil thats why....no other reason....if the arabs cut off the oil supply to the west your economies will cripple

ReputationRep:

Please see my signature...

ReputationRep:

In 1840, British invade my country and sold drugs. From then on, Britain, France, Spain, Portugal, German, Italy, Russia, Austria-Hungary , America and Japan depredated on our property and annex my mother country, which delay China peaceful rising.

The developped countries are all depend on aggression other countries, but in 21st century another developped country will walk another road that is different from those developped countries, peaceful rising.

white people must feel guilt for what their ancestors did

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zjohn)
    for oil thats why....no other reason....if the arabs cut off the oil supply to the west your economies will cripple
    no.

the 'I wonder why' was kind of sarcasm.

you are an idiot. thats why we invade you (you as a person).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zjohn)
    afghanistan - bombed our houses ,killed innocent civillians, smashed up a perferctly good country

iraq- perferctly good country but oh no britian has to go bomb that aswell

iran - not enuf smashing two countries looking to smash this one aswell
    And they robbed my salt too!

You have been watching that passport patoral show havnt you? :yes:

ReputationRep:
    slavery does not exist today, so please tell me what the **** you are talking about ?
    Slavery does still exist in some less developed countries like Niger, being a primary example of a country where modern slavery is rife and was only outlawed in the last decade(afaik)

That all said, when Kutie said "because they are third world countries why did you need slavery why didntyou use british people now your saying that as for money we are fighting with etc," Britain's past use of foreign slaves isn't a major reason for modern immigration.

However, apart from a few who will be escaping modern slavery, slavery won't have too much to do with the high amount of illegal entrants. I reckon.

ReputationRep:
    They want your sisters/daughters.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AP123)
    They want your sisters/daughters.
    that explains the explosion in, gang rape and sexual assualts in the immigrant community and the black community. This explosion has not just occured in the UK. But particularly scandanavia and france.

ReputationRep:
    Everyday you see asylum seekers from the middle east and india. clinging onto the underside of trucks like cockroaches trying to get into the UK. You see black africans on banana boats washing up on italian and spanish shores.

Look at border force and you can see how many indian and pakistanis are desperate to get to the UK.

Why are they so desperate to live with white people in white society.
    Why arent you desperate to go abroad and die of hunger and/or get shot in a civil war.

I find it eternally amusing reading about people who feel entitled simply on the basis of their ticket in the genetic lottery, good on you that you rolled british, maybe if there is another life, you will draw a worse lot and you will want to shoot yourself for this post.

ReputationRep:
    In the future everyone will be Indo-Chinese so it doesn't matter.

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.