Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Subway watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Footlong Meatball and Cheese with extra Cheese on Italian Herb and Cheese, toasted. Just red onion with Sweet onion and Southwestern sauce...back in a bit...

ReputationRep:
    BEEF :coma:

Italian herb and cheese bread, beef, toasted with no cheese, then with lettuce, tomato, gherkin, onion and jalapeños and tons of sweet onion or honey mustard sauce.

I've kinda gone off meat now, so I just get that ^ minus the beef, for cheaps.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hermaphrodite)
    why can you smell a subway when you go past it. They all seem to have a distinct odour
    Agree. They try to lure you in with it.

I love Chicken and cheese (toasted) on italian. Or beef with loads of salad. Yum yum.

The breakfast wrap with beans in it looks rank, though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon the 7th)
    i love gherkins too just like pickled onions :p: although they call gherkins pickles at subway :s
    They call gherkins pickles in America, and Subway's an American chain that we stole.

They're gherkins, dammit! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Subway melt or Meatball marinara with lettuce, sweetcorn and barbecue sauce = :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psychocustard)
    I'm glad someone else has gherkins, my friends think I'm a freak, but they're amazing!

I haven't eaten Subway since I went veggie. Not even sure what I'd have :/
    Same lol! nearly all but one of my friends absolutely hate gherkins, I think they're great - infact, I could just monch onto a whole one right now :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amii_G)
    I loveeee Subway. :love: Italian BMT is :coma:
    This. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    thats great chicken and bacon but you may as well go to a supermarket or something for just that. the salad adds the flavour, but mayo :yy:
    and sweet onion relish :coma:
    Nah, its good without salad. I would sometimes have lettuce or something, but meh, just added mess and eurgh.

I have salad sometimes with other stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Subway melt, extra cheese, toasted, lettuce, peppers and lots of southwest sauce...

man i want one now!

ReputationRep:
    Subway. Eat Fresh

anyone tried the reggae reggae sub?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psychocustard)
    I'm glad someone else has gherkins, my friends think I'm a freak, but they're amazing!

I haven't eaten Subway since I went veggie. Not even sure what I'd have :/
    Veggie patty is the way to go

ReputationRep:
    SUBWAY IS GODS FOOD.

I love it. The BMT + chicken and bacon are my fave though. Cheese and herb bread, lettuce, onion, cucumber and mayo.

ReputationRep:
    i find that too and it makes me wanna go in and buy something
    quite the converse. I cant remember when i last went in one. However, this thread is making me want one .

ReputationRep:
    Foot long Italian BMT on herb and cheese, with cheese and toasted, red onion, lettuce and ranch sauce. It's like a mini orgasm for my taste buds

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adam92)
    SUBWAY IS GODS FOOD.

I love it. The BMT + chicken and bacon are my fave though. Cheese and herb bread, lettuce, onion, cucumber and mayo.
    totally irrelevant but i did your poll and it was a big fat NO

yeah them subs are :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    Veggie patty is the way to go
    Isn't that ludicrously full of fat and calories though?

Haha, I hate sounding like a complete girly girl, but I'm trying really hard to lose weight recently :p:

ReputationRep:
    Love it, standard tuna on wheat mmmmm :P

ReputationRep:
    Am i the only person in the world who doesn't like subway??

ReputationRep:
    Toasted italian bread with chicken, cheese, gerkins and olives. Heaven in a sandwidge

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cactus kid :))
    Am i the only person in the world who doesn't like subway??
    yes.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 3, 2009
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.