• View Poll Results: Do you?
    Yes
    31.69%
    Maybe
    36.61%
    No
    31.69%

ReputationRep:
    Poll will be hopefully up any moment now..

ReputationRep:
    haha yes lol, he's amazing and im goin on hol with his family in september...it's perfect

ReputationRep:
    Been together for 2 1/2 years and if we are still happily together well after university (we're both 17) we might as well get married, finances allowing of course.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Maybe. :dontknow: Nothing in life is certain!

I don't know if I will, but I would very much like to. And he says he feels the same way. Is that good enough?

ReputationRep:
    All you're going to get is a load of infatuated schoolkids/teenagers coming on going 'ooooh yeah we're so in love'.

That, or a bunch of bitter single people saying how stupid the aforementioned teenagers are.

ReputationRep:
    I really do hope so but you never know do you. Im not even sure if i want to get married to anyone yet but if i do i hope it my boyfriend im with now.

ReputationRep:
    No; because I've no intention of marrying, ever.

ReputationRep:
    I don't have one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    No; because I've no intention of marrying, ever.
    Not even for the obligatory gravy-boat-wedding-present?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe. I wouldn't be with him if I didn't see us together in the future, but who knows what's going to happen.

ReputationRep:
    Yup, in 19 days.

ReputationRep:
    no, he doesn't have enough potential to be rich. i want an old rich man, so i can be a kept trophy wife, spending his money on clothes and spending my days lazing on the riviera.

ReputationRep:
    I hope so, one day. We've been together for almost 4 years so we definately love each other but he thinks at 27 he's too young to get married so he must think at 22 i'm far too young, i disagree somewhat. He may be humouring me though, cos in the past he has threatened to propose at graduation which is in November.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tom_pinnock54)
    Yup, in 19 days.
    Congratulations! I hope it all goes well :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smilee172)
    I don't have one

same

ReputationRep:
    No.

ReputationRep:
    I've been with him for 22 months..we've both been each other's first serious partners, and we've had a lot of good times, stuck through some bad times..but to be honest..I don't see myself marrying him. I want to make the best out of a good thing as possible and see how far we can make it together

ReputationRep:
    YES! that's all i got to say lol :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    same
    sucks hey!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 10, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.