• View Poll Results: Do you?
    Yes
    31.69%
    Maybe
    36.61%
    No
    31.69%

ReputationRep:
    Been together nearly a year - really would like to.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. And to be honest, its gonna be tough. And its gonna be difficult and there'll be times when I wanna walk away. But we always manage to pull through and I can see us getting married and having kids, cos thats just who we are. Hate to sound infatuated, but Im lost without him.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe. I don't know what will happen the future; I would like to get married one day. I just know I've it's been a brilliant 3 years so far and I hope it continues- whether or not it ends in marriage, I can't be certain.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tom_pinnock54)
    Yup, in 19 days.
    Congrats

ReputationRep:
    We're pretty much already married I guess... I'd like to get married one day but I'm only 21.

ReputationRep:
    Yup, in 19 days.
    That's my birthday I'll be thinking of you Hope you have an amazing day

OP: I'm not sure - I'd like to. Things with us are a lot more stable than they were with my ex even though we've only been together 3 months, and we both want the same things which is important to me so who knows

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    No; because I've no intention of marrying, ever.
    what he said - i have no intention of getting married
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    i want to be a bride but not a wife :dontknow:

who can say where we will be in the future. we are farrrr too young now. if i'm still with him when he graduates and becomes a junior doctor, maybe i'll bring it up lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hippieglitter)
    I hope so, one day. We've been together for almost 4 years so we definitely love each other but he thinks at 27 he's too young to get married so he must think at 22 i'm far too young, i disagree somewhat. He may be humouring me though, cos in the past he has threatened to propose at graduation which is in November.
    :confused:

Yes.

ReputationRep:
    No way! I don't plan to marry (don't even know if I definately will) until I'm 40. There's no way I'll stay with my current girlfriend for that long she'll just be older and less good looking :rolleyes: I want to get through at least 20 relationships, keep switching it up, keep it fresh :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I certainly hope so, I've been through a lot just to be with him! We talk about marriage seriously quite a lot, and we've been together nearly 2 years, so we're committed.

ReputationRep:
    Yup, in 19 days.
    Wow, 21/22/23

I could never get married at that age, I really havent done enough

ReputationRep:
    This is the stupidest thread with an honest question that I've ever read on a student forum.

Really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hbandtr4eva)
    That's my birthday I'll be thinking of you Hope you have an amazing day

OP: I'm not sure - I'd like to. Things with us are a lot more stable than they were with my ex even though we've only been together 3 months, and we both want the same things which is important to me so who knows
    My birthday too!

and anyhow, nope since I'm not dating! x

ReputationRep:
    yes

ReputationRep:
    LOL no

ReputationRep:
    Lol, the answer would be no.

ReputationRep:
    I've been with my current boyfriend about 3 weeks, so go knows :L

Although he did say to me today that I was the one he wanted to spend his entire life with, and then carried on to talk about our children and future life. We also went out shopping and he went around in T.J.Hughes picking out all furniture/utensils/cusions/beds for our future home... :/

ReputationRep:
    Yea we're getting married next year

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 10, 2009
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.