What do you want out of life? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Make a list if you so wish.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I want to be able to die happy with no regrets :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Good quality of life, not to have to worry about money, satisfying job, own business, fab husband, and to have ticked off the 'places I'd like to visit before I die'
    Oh, and perfect my photography skills and train as a pastry chef :-)

ReputationRep:
    Happiness

ReputationRep:
    Perry Bible Fellowship for the win!

Anyway, i want a career i enjoy, a love filled marriage, a comfortable life and good education for my children. I honestly want to be able to say im proud of them like my parents say to me and my brother.

ReputationRep:
    to be the biggest bengali ever.

ReputationRep:
    no idea.

i dont want any of things you`d usually see on a list like this. like marriage and kids and that. i dont want any of that.

i essentually dont know what i want.

ReputationRep:
    a little bit of satsifaxion, and a legacy, i want some sort of a legacy, please let me have a legacy

ReputationRep:
    To play Rachmaninov's Third Piano Concerto in front of a packed RAH and get a standing ovation. Well, that's the dream.

Otherwise tits.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toasteh)
    Make a list if you so wish.
    i want to see your list.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wintersunset)
    i want to see your list.
    :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Just for it not to be a series of endless, relentless disappointments. :nopity:

ReputationRep:
    What don't I want out of life? That would be a better question.

ReputationRep:
    a wife that makes me happy, get richer, satisfying job, basically happiness... and to get anything i really want. i know i sound greedy but i guess that is what i want out of life

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't have a list of details, I just wanna be happy.

ReputationRep:
    "I perceived that to express those impressions, to write that essential book, which is the only true one, a great writer does not, in the current meaning of the word, invent it, but, since it exists already in each one of us, interprets it. The duty and the task of a writer are those of an interpreter."

To become a university lecturer, and write that essential book. I assume there will be space for a woman too, and children, and some cats too!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.