Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Guys: Do you like girly girls? watch

ReputationRep:
    I think femininity is a crucial part of being attractive. However I'd assume that guys ove rthe age of 18 would prefer a sensuous, womanly sort of femininity, rather than "omgz ponies!11!!" like you'd get at 15.

That's just my assumption though, who knows...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EducatingBrogan)
    I think femininity is a crucial part of being attractive. However I'd assume that guys ove rthe age of 18 would prefer a sensuous, womanly sort of femininity, rather than "omgz ponies!11!!" like you'd get at 15.

That's just my assumption though, who knows...
    I wonder where they are.

ReputationRep:
    I like shopping with the girls and I like a bit of banter with the lads.

Although, if I had to pick I'd have some banter :ninja:

I wouldn't call myself a ladette though because I hate burping and farting in front of people, and I do need boys around to kill spiders and open jars for me :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meenapixi)
    LOOL u hit the nail on the head there :p: although I don't mind those shows as much cos thats like day time television that I wouldn't be watching anyways...its the crap like "big brother" and "I'm a celebrity, get me out of here!" or whatever its called...its degrading its like people sit in a board room thinking up programmes that can embarress and humiliate people on public TV...geee thats nice.
    There very cheap to make, which I expect is part of the reason for their popularity, TV studios are notoriously risk adverse.

:eek: I'm going to be moving TO america to go to Boston University :p:
    Boston is a really cool town, a smaller, more refined New York, a lot of people prefer it actually. BU is a good school, good medical program. I'm one state down Connecticut: very white, nice trees, lots of wine snobs and snobs in general.

Well generally I do put it out there, but then I usually can't be assed to respond to those gimps who take everything said on here so seriously and begin torturing me with these proposterous responses to my opinions trying to seem all smarty-pantsy and its just like..."go awayyyy!" lol....some people take internet forums waaay to seriously and its just like lighten up you know?
    I think I am getting that on the political threads. people I expect are just bored and a little internet tiff is a welcomed distraction, or in my case a welcomed break between having to work.

ReputationRep:
    what a http://fi.somethingawful.com/images/...ot-waycool.gif Thread.

Not

Cute girls are annoying after about 16.

ReputationRep:
    In short, yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen angel9)
    and I do need boys around to kill spiders and open jars for me :erm:
    That's incredibly cute :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    I hate girly girls tbh. Don't get me wrong, I spend a fortune on clothes and makeup, but I'm also wildly independant. I hate girls who have men waiting on them hand and foot, and if I can't open a jar, I'll keep going until I can open it - I'm also very stubborn lol. I'm a bit of a feminist, but I'm not at all butch in the stereotypical feminist sense.

Plus, I'd rather been seen a woman than a 'girl'.
    I don't think lesbianism is a prerequisite of being a feminist...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rizzletastic)
    That's incredibly cute :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anisha.doshi)
    They aren't....pets.
    Maybe not but my gf is the cutest thing in the world

ReputationRep:
    http://cgi.4chan.org/gif/src/1249320469919.gif

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:
    So wrong in so many levels

ReputationRep:
    I like girly men.
    Wait Wut?

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes, although if they are too 'girly' and almost 'plastic' there isn't much of an attraction, simply because I feel that a girl who I can't hold a conversation with isn't particularly attractive, as I always feel the need to connect with a girl to have a relationship with her...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meenapixi)
    I would like to think that all girls have a streak of the girly girl in them, even if they're hardcore tomboy types they still tend to have something girly about them I reckon....or at least its there to be cultivated some how or another. But as with everything I would hope that a guy goes for a girl cos shes smart and passionate and interesting and funny and those kinda things, then cos she likes pink and dresses like malibu barbie giggling at everything and anything.
    Because I totally agree, positive rep I think all girls should wear a little make up it enchances their look...

ReputationRep:
    She looks 13 :eek3:
    Pervy

ReputationRep:
    Yes. There aren't enough girly girls, sadly. I don't mean loads of make up, just character and personality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Advanced Subsidiary)
    I wonder where they are.
    :eek3: Not at the computer right?
    And guys too? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Well I hope that some do. I'm a very feminine or 'girly' girl, though I wouldn't say I am especially 'cute' or 'ditsy'.

ReputationRep:
    Not really.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 5, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.