Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

do any of these things make me strange? (full details in 1st post) Watch

(Original post by Advanced Subsidiary)
    why man? You could become a real hottie to the ladies if you clean up :p:
    do you think? in my view, I don't think I am that attractive. I have shortish brown hair, large brown eyes, pale face, and a medium/slim build (with not very muscular arms). I don't think this is a good physique for girls.

ReputationRep:
    I've always wondered why people wash their hands AFTER using the toilet. I know where my perfectly clean penis has been all day; In my perfectly clean boxers.

Its my dirty hands, which have been touching god only knows what bacteriod fungulations I worry about- coming into contact with my poor
    penile.

Disclaimer: I Do indeed wash my hands after using the toilet :

.....Oh of course, it's because of the PISS - you dirty sod.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I don't feel tall. I feel small. Every boy I know my age is at least my height or taller. Most girls I know are only 2 or 3 inches smaller than me at most.
    Well maybe it's cause I live in Scotland and we are hobbits.

If you have any problems, this one isn't one.

(Original post by Pop_tart)
    have you ever been bullied? Do you have friends? Have you ever talked about that* with them.

* what you asked us ..
    I have friends but I never see them much outside of school. None of them have commented on my smelliness, if I am indeed smelly. I learned how to drive from July 08 - April 09 and my instructor was talking to another instructor before I was about to take my test about people who had poor hygiene and he refused to teach someone until they cleaned himself. My instructor was always friendly and never kicked me out for this. True story.

ReputationRep:
    I am between school and university.
    University will be a great place to meet new people and hopefully build up your confidence!

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand people who think it's ok to not wash regularly.

ReputationRep:
    I have friends but I never see them much outside of school. None of them have commented on my smelliness, if I am indeed smelly. I learned how to drive from July 08 - April 09 and my instructor was talking to another instructor before I was about to take my test about people who had poor hygiene and he refused to teach someone until they cleaned himself. My instructor was always friendly and never kicked me out for this. True story.
    well we can't judge you on the basis of a thread but I think you can imagine (and you may have expected this) that a lot of people would think that it is not hygienic. I shower every day, and not only to clean myself but also because I find showering relaxing. It is important to clean yourself on a regular basis, more than you do now I would say but if no one complains I dont see a major problem. Perhaps you just got a really nice natural oder? I dont know lol. Do you think you could tell these friends private things? or are they more just ''school friends'' to put it that way.

well we can't judge you on the basis of a thread but I think you can imagine (and you may have expected this) that a lot of people would think that it is not hygienic. I shower every day, and not only to clean myself but also because I find showering relaxing. It is important to clean yourself on a regular basis, more than you do now I would say but if no one complains I dont see a major problem. Perhaps you just got a really nice natural oder? I dont know lol. Do you think you could tell these friends private things? or are they more just ''school friends'' to put it that way.
    I could tell 4 or 5 of them private things, the rest are mere school friends who I could not trust with highly personal matters.

However, I would not tell anyone but my close family and the internet these things I outlined in the opening post.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily069)
    There are three things you could be, and here they are in order of likeliness:

a) A troll
    b) Mentally ill
    c) Terribly religious
    each of the above plus BO and one extremely sexually frustrated individual

ReputationRep:
    Man you nasty!

ReputationRep:
    Really? I had a friend with BO but none of us had the heart to tell her she smelled.

ReputationRep:
    I could tell 4 or 5 of them private things, the rest are mere school friends who I could not trust with highly personal matters.

However, I would not tell anyone but my close family and the internet these things I outlined in the opening post.
    if you do have people who you could tell private things to, I would say you do have good friends and if they have never said anything about that you smell or what ever it apperently isn't that bad as most people on here think..

May I ask why you started this thread? The fact that you asked people on here ''do you think this makes me strange'' shows you do realise that people find it strange how you live/do certain things which perhaps hints to that you actually find yourself strange or different. I dont see why you would need to ask such a question if you consider the things you do normal because why would you be bothered asking for people to comment on the way you live, if you get my point..

if you do have people who you could tell private things to, I would say you do have good friends and if they have never said anything about that you smell or what ever it apperently isn't that bad as most people on here think..

May I ask why you started this thread? The fact that you asked people on here ''do you think this makes me strange'' shows you do realise that people find it strange how you live/do certain things which perhaps hints to that you actually find yourself strange or different. I dont see why you would need to ask such a question if you consider the things you do normal because why would you be bothered asking for people to comment on the way you live, if you get my point..
    because my group of friends is small compared to what other people think. I want to gather some more views from different people.

ReputationRep:
    You Have Really Bad Hygiene!!!

ReputationRep:
    because my group of friends is small compared to what other people think. I want to gather some more views from different people.
    well that doesn't really answer my question so let me put it this way, why are you asking other people for their view? As I said before, the fact that you asked people on here ''do you think this makes me strange'' shows you do realise that people find it strange how you live/do certain things which perhaps hints to that you actually find yourself strange or different. I dont see why you would need to ask such a question if you consider the things you do normal because why would you be bothered asking for people to comment on the way you live, if you get my point.. so the second question is, do you find yourself strange or normal?

ReputationRep:
    Finally someone who can relate from first hand what I do! Hello anon 3!
    Sorry to be slightly picky but technically you are referring to Anon 6.

Spoiler:
    Show
    3! = 1 x 2 x 3 = 6 :yep:

well that doesn't really answer my question so let me put it this way, why are you asking other people for their view? As I said before, the fact that you asked people on here ''do you think this makes me strange'' shows you do realise that people find it strange how you live/do certain things which perhaps hints to that you actually find yourself strange or different. I dont see why you would need to ask such a question if you consider the things you do normal because why would you be bothered asking for people to comment on the way you live, if you get my point.. so the second question is, do you find yourself strange or normal?
    I don't understand what you're saying.

ReputationRep:
    Anon or delete plz.

I'm male, 18 yrs old. I want to know if any of these things I do/don't do make me at all strange/peculiar/weird speaking in terms of health, relationships and general life. Here they are:

- don't drink alcohol
    - don't drink tea and coffee
    - a virgin
    - never had a girlfriend
    - never been kissed by a girl
    - don't smoke
    - don't take drugs
    - never masturbated
    - don't wear deodorant
    - don't wear makeup
    - don't eat breakfast
    - wash my hair once every 8 or 9 days, sometimes less
    - wash my face every 4 or 5 days
    - shave once every 5 or 6 weeks
    - don't wash my hands after going to the toilet
    - brush my teeth once a day, at night
    - stay up really late, until 3 or 4am, waking up at 12 or 1pm
    - constantly worrying about my height and how I am only 5ft11
    wtf. here's my opinion on this.

these:
    - a virgin
    - never had a girlfriend

are because of these:
    - don't wear deodorant
    - wash my hair once every 8 or 9 days, sometimes less
    - shave once every 5 or 6 weeks

and these don't help you either:
    - don't smoke
    - don't take drugs
    - never masturbated
    - don't drink alcohol
    - don't wear makeup (assuming your face is um.. spotty)

pull yourself together mate, what are you thinking!?

are you a world of warcraft player or something?? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    These thing's I would consider pretty odd -

- never masturbated
    - don't wear deodorant
    - stay up really late, until 3 or 4am, waking up at 12 or 1pm

(Original post by gcampb)
    These thing's I would consider pretty odd -
    which things?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 6, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.