Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

do any of these things make me strange? (full details in 1st post) Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I don't understand what you're saying.
    Why are you asking other people for their view on you?

The fact that you ask other people on here for their view on you shows that you do realise that people find it strange how you live/do certain things So perhaps you are hinting to that you actually find yourself strange or different?

I dont see why you would need to ask such a question if you consider the things you do normal.. why would you be bothered asking for people to comment on the way you live, if you know they are going to be mean? if you get my point.. so the second question is, do you find yourself strange or normal?

If you find yourself strange then why on earth do you want to know if other people find you strange to? are you looking for certain answers or..?

If you find yourself normal but you DO know that it is different from what other people do WHY do you ask for other peoples view on you on here as you know they are going to ''kill you''

P.S. can please answer a bit more detailed lol

wait, sorry, forget me there. was reading summit else lol

ReputationRep:
    So, you believe you are the second coming.

I hope you are better than the album of the same name. Broadmoor awaits.

(Original post by Pop_tart)
    Why are you asking other people for their view on you?

The fact that you ask other people on here for their view on you shows that you do realise that people find it strange how you live/do certain things So perhaps you are hinting to that you actually find yourself strange or different?

I dont see why you would need to ask such a question if you consider the things you do normal.. why would you be bothered asking for people to comment on the way you live, if you know they are going to be mean? if you get my point.. so the second question is, do you find yourself strange or normal?

If you find yourself strange then why on earth do you want to know if other people find you strange to? are you looking for certain answers or..?

If you find yourself normal but you DO know that it is different from what other people do WHY do you ask for other peoples view on you on here as you know they are going to ''kill you''

P.S. can please answer a bit more detailed lol
    I do think I am normal and I thought a lot of people out there were like me, so I posted this thread.

ReputationRep:

- don't drink alcohol
    Why?
    - don't drink tea and coffee
    Why?
    - a virgin
    Do you care?
    - never had a girlfriend
    Do you care?
    - never been kissed by a girl
    Do you care?
    - don't smoke
    Why?
    - don't take drugs
    Why?
    - never masturbated
    WHY THE HELL NOT?
    - don't wear deodorant
    Do you think you should?
    - don't wear makeup
    Do you think you should?
    - don't eat breakfast?
    Do you think you should?
    - wash my hair once every 8 or 9 days, sometimes less
    OMG, MOAR.
    - wash my face every 4 or 5 days
    OMG, MOAR.
    - shave once every 5 or 6 weeks
    Do you think you need to shave more often?
    - don't wash my hands after going to the toilet
    OMG, DO IT.
    - brush my teeth once a day, at night
    More, please.
    - stay up really late, until 3 or 4am, waking up at 12 or 1pm
    Do you think this is a problem?
    - constantly worrying about my height and how I am only 5ft11
    **** you, I'm short.
    Questionnaire!

ReputationRep:
    I do think I am normal and I thought a lot of people out there were like me, so I posted this thread.
    you are still missing my point ..

You say that you consider yourself normal and you say ''I thought a lot of people out there were like me'' then WHY do you ask people whether you are strange if you think everyone else is like yourself.. it just doesn't make sense.

It's like a gay guy thinking everyone else is gay and then go ask '' I am gay, do you think i'm strange?'' - it doesn't make any sense lol.

you just said there and thought ''hm lets ask people on the SR whether they think im strange or not'' ?

ReputationRep:
    Anon or delete plz.

I'm male, 18 yrs old. I want to know if any of these things I do/don't do make me at all strange/peculiar/weird speaking in terms of health, relationships and general life. Here they are:

- don't drink alcohol meh, your choice.
    - don't drink tea and coffee Again, your choice, why not tea though?
    - a virgin lots of 18 year olds are
    - never had a girlfriend as above
    - never been kissed by a girl as above
    - don't smoke Well done.
    - don't take drugs fair enough.
    - never masturbated O.o Try it.
    - don't wear deodorant ewww. Wear it.
    - don't wear makeup I think I sortof guesssed...
    - don't eat breakfast Eat breakfast, it's important.
    - wash my hair once every 8 or 9 days, sometimes less eww, is it really that hard to wash every day?
    - wash my face every 4 or 5 days Do more often, it doesn't take that long.
    - shave once every 5 or 6 weeks Shave more.
    - don't wash my hands after going to the toilet A lot of people don't. :o: But you should after a poop, do you?
    - brush my teeth once a day, at night same with a lot of people, although brushing in the morning is a good thing to do. And anyways, if you're not having breakfast, why wouldn't you brush your teeth in the mornings? It's not like it will make the breakfast you're not eating taste funny...
    - stay up really late, until 3 or 4am, waking up at 12 or 1pm I've been doing that these holidays. Although you're a wimp, I go to bed at 6:30am and wake up the same time as you :cool:
    - constantly worrying about my height and how I am only 5ft11 That height's fine.
    In conclusion OP, wash more, and girls will like you.

ReputationRep:
    The washing and masturbating things alone make me think that you are talking crap.
    If by strange you mean different from the majourity then its a yes.
    EDIT: certain aspects of the OPs post lead me to believe he is a very very late bloomer. Has puberty kicked in yet?

(Original post by impervious)
    The washing and masturbating things alone make me think that you are talking crap.
    If by strange you mean different from the majourity then its a yes.
    you may think I am talking **** but I am talking the absolute 100% truth.

ReputationRep:
    you may think I am talking **** but I am talking the absolute 100% truth.
    Ok then you are strange/ different/ unhyginic.
    See my edit btw.

ReputationRep:
    I do have a bath at night every single day. Recently I have been getting lazy and skipping the odd bath. So I end up having more like 4 or 5 baths a week now.
    shoulda mentioned this earlier tbh

ReputationRep:
    that's nothing.

i haven't washed in 4 years :cool:

ReputationRep:
    You don't wear any makeup!
    No wonder you don't pull any girls!

The trick is that you have to beat them at their own game! No girl is going to go out with a guy that doesn't devoid of wearing any lipstick or mascara.

ReputationRep:
    I do have a bath at night every single day. Recently I have been getting lazy and skipping the odd bath. So I end up having more like 4 or 5 baths a week now.
    What an appalling waste of water.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    Seriously, what's the point of living?
    agreed!
    Op, after reading that list im sure i wouldnt want to be near you. Sort the basic things like hygiene then you may get your kiss, gf and lose your virginity ... Sound good? So please tidy yourself up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dfjr)
    You don't wear any makeup!
    No wonder you don't pull any girls!

The trick is that you have to beat them at their own game! No girl is going to go out with a guy that doesn't devoid of wearing any lipstick or mascara.
    Thats exactly our weakness .. A guy more dolled up than ourselves

ReputationRep:
    if u dont **** u are missing out. plus sex is actually healthy. 3-5 times a week u shud be sexually active. there are plenty of research out there, but i cant bother looking for it to link. and please, personal hygiene.

Anon or delete plz.

- don't drink alcohol
    - don't drink tea and coffee
    - a virgin
    - never had a girlfriend
    - never been kissed by a girl
    - don't smoke
    - don't take drugs
    - never masturbated
    - don't wear deodorant

- don't wear makeup
    - don't eat breakfast
    - wash my hair once every 8 or 9 days, sometimes less
    - wash my face every 4 or 5 days
    - shave once every 5 or 6 weeks
    - don't wash my hands after going to the toilet
    - brush my teeth once a day, at night
    - stay up really late, until 3 or 4am, waking up at 12 or 1pm

- constantly worrying about my height and how I am only 5ft11
    the ones in bold are worrisome. HYGIENE!

the rest, who cares. fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily069)
    There are three things you could be, and here they are in order of likeliness:

a) A troll
    b) Mentally ill
    c) Terribly religious

lol so funny i love it.

and i think OP is pulling leg.. never masturbated?? yea right...

ReputationRep:
    try tea it's so nice.

wash more-ew.

you don't need to wear make up if you're a guy

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 6, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.