Turn on thread page Beta

do any of these things make me strange? (full details in 1st post) watch

ReputationRep:
    Mate, for your own health, you really should eat breakfast, I don't think not wearing make up is a problem (wtf?) but, "only 5'11"? Are you taking the piss? Average height here's like, just under 5'10. Do you live in Holland?

ReputationRep:
    dude u need to shave nd brush nd wash ur face too man get a life!!!

(Original post by goldlock)
    Mate, for your own health, you really should eat breakfast, I don't think not wearing make up is a problem (wtf?) but, "only 5'11"? Are you taking the piss? Average height here's like, just under 5'10. Do you live in Holland?
    Like I said in a previous post, most boys I know are my height or taller and most girls are 3 or 4 inches shorter maximum. I live in the UK as well, not Holland. I haven't eaten breakfast in the morning regularly for years. Today I ate a sausage, egg and bacon sandwich for breakfast - I didn't feel like eating lunch. This is what happens when I eat breakfast.

ReputationRep:
    If you're not social, please at least be hygienic.

ReputationRep:
    I think we can probably say that

- a virgin
    - never had a girlfriend
    - never been kissed by a girl

are caused by

- don't wear deodorant
    - wash my hair once every 8 or 9 days, sometimes less
    - wash my face every 4 or 5 days
    - shave once every 5 or 6 weeks
    - don't wash my hands after going to the toilet
    - brush my teeth once a day, at night
    - constantly worrying about my height and how I am only 5ft11

:yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    If we all washed the amount I did, the world would be a more environmentally friendly place and we would catch fewer diseases like asthma, swine flu and stuff.
    You think that washing less is what is going to stop the spread of disease? You sir, are a fool.

Also, I'm just curious as to why you've never masturbated?

ReputationRep:
    This guy is so obviously a troll... especially the last sentence about constantly worrying that he is only 5'11".

He's laughing at all of you giving serious answers to his stupid questions. Stupid troll. :troll:

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I do not wash my hands after the toilet. Ever.
    That's absoultely disgusting. I hope you get ill. Maybe it'll teach you about how important hygiene is.

ReputationRep:
    I think the underlying problem is the lack of tea.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't say they made you strange, per se, but it does make it seem like you have low self esteem and don't really take pride in your appearance. Sure we all have off-days where we just can't be arsed. But if you go out places without washing, using deoderant or brushing your teeth you aren't going to smell very fresh and people will eventually notice.

ReputationRep:
    Not weird/strange, just disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    Anon or delete plz.

I'm male, 18 yrs old. I want to know if any of these things I do/don't do make me at all strange/peculiar/weird speaking in terms of health, relationships and general life. Here they are:

- don't drink alcohol
    - don't drink tea and coffee
    - a virgin
    - never had a girlfriend
    - never been kissed by a girl
    - don't smoke
    - don't take drugs
    - never masturbated
    - don't wear deodorant
    - don't wear makeup
    - don't eat breakfast
    - wash my hair once every 8 or 9 days, sometimes less
    - wash my face every 4 or 5 days
    - shave once every 5 or 6 weeks
    - don't wash my hands after going to the toilet
    - brush my teeth once a day, at night
    - stay up really late, until 3 or 4am, waking up at 12 or 1pm
    - constantly worrying about my height and how I am only 5ft11
    I started answering but got bored. Nobody cares. May I suggest washing your hands and washing daily?

ReputationRep:
    - don't drink alcohol
    - don't drink tea and coffee - I don't either, nor hot chocolate
    - a virgin - Look about the forums, lots of 21+ virgins
    - never had a girlfriend - Same as above
    - never been kissed by a girl - Same as above
    - don't smoke
    - don't take drugs

- never masturbated - You're missing out!
    - don't wear deodorant - NOBODY likes a smelly person!!
    - don't wear makeup - Duh!
    - don't eat breakfast
    - wash my hair once every 8 or 9 days, sometimes less - Just ew
    - wash my face every 4 or 5 days - You should be showering at LEAST every other day!
    - shave once every 5 or 6 weeks - unless you're grooming yourself properly, then shave at least once a week
    - don't wash my hands after going to the toilet - That's just ******* disgusting! AND it affects other people!
    - brush my teeth once a day, at night - Twice a day, you'll lose them otherwise
    - stay up really late, until 3 or 4am, waking up at 12 or 1pm - I do this as well
    - constantly worrying about my height and how I am only 5ft11 - I'm the same height, it's perfectly average

Blue - Normalish
    Green - Perfectly Fine
    Red - CHANGE THESE!!

ReputationRep:
    whats your height in cm?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 6, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.