Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What do you think of Tragus piercings? Would you ever have it done?

ReputationRep:
    Yes and yes.

ReputationRep:
    They're okay. I had it done once up on a time and quite liked it, they look better with a BCR (a ring) once they've healed though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    They're okay. I had it done once up on a time and quite liked it, they look better with a BCR (a ring) once they've healed though.
    Was it really painful?

ReputationRep:
    yes and yes

ReputationRep:
    i had my helix pierced a couple of months ago and i love it so defo b4 christmas im going to get my tragus pierced.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cupcakee)
    Was it really painful?
    Nope Not really, it was about 3/10, with 10 being the most painful thing ever.

ReputationRep:
    All piercings are painful to a degree, if youre worried about the pain then anything going through the tough parts of the ear is not good for you.

ReputationRep:
    they look better with a BCR (a ring) once they've healed though.
    :ditto: I've had mine done for two and a half years. Recently changed it for the first time from a bar to a BCR; it looks much better and stands out much more.

ReputationRep:
    i had one done and i loved it. but then it went all nasty, it got a lump on it (a keloid?) and i had to take it out. you can't comfortably wear earphones though

ReputationRep:
    I like them and i would get mine pierced :-) go for it!

ReputationRep:
    I like them and I want mine done

ReputationRep:
    I like them. I have considered having it done but I've heard they can be quite troublesome =/ It's definitely something I might look into when I've got some spare cash though.

ReputationRep:
    Nope Not really, it was about 3/10, with 10 being the most painful thing ever.
    Yeah but you've got a high pain threshold ... I think I'd cry like a baby!

A manly good looking baby ... :p:

ReputationRep:
    I think they look good. Although I've seen people wearing massive diamond studs with a butterfly back through their tragus piercing and it looks awful.

ReputationRep:
    Go for it if you want it, I used to have one when I had more piercings than I currently do (had to remove them when I restarted playing rugby). They aren't particularly painful to have done, just make sure you go to a responsible, professional place and have to done with the correct jewellery.

ReputationRep:
    I don't really like body piercings full stop, except for the normal ear lobe piercing.

ReputationRep:
    i've had mine done twice (had to take it out the first time) and i love it :love:
    i have a bar rather than a stud or a ring and i can wear headphones really easily

ReputationRep:
    I wanna do do do do do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    I wanna do do do do do.
    Now what we're you saying about your sister before they closed that other thread?

:p:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.