Turn on thread page Beta

Tragus piercing watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    What do you think of Tragus piercings? Would you ever have it done?

ReputationRep:
    Yes and yes.

ReputationRep:
    They're okay. I had it done once up on a time and quite liked it, they look better with a BCR (a ring) once they've healed though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    They're okay. I had it done once up on a time and quite liked it, they look better with a BCR (a ring) once they've healed though.
    Was it really painful?

ReputationRep:
    yes and yes

ReputationRep:
    i had my helix pierced a couple of months ago and i love it so defo b4 christmas im going to get my tragus pierced.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cupcakee)
    Was it really painful?
    Nope Not really, it was about 3/10, with 10 being the most painful thing ever.

ReputationRep:
    All piercings are painful to a degree, if youre worried about the pain then anything going through the tough parts of the ear is not good for you.

ReputationRep:
    they look better with a BCR (a ring) once they've healed though.
    :ditto: I've had mine done for two and a half years. Recently changed it for the first time from a bar to a BCR; it looks much better and stands out much more.

ReputationRep:
    i had one done and i loved it. but then it went all nasty, it got a lump on it (a keloid?) and i had to take it out. you can't comfortably wear earphones though

ReputationRep:
    I like them and i would get mine pierced :-) go for it!

ReputationRep:
    I like them and I want mine done

ReputationRep:
    I like them. I have considered having it done but I've heard they can be quite troublesome =/ It's definitely something I might look into when I've got some spare cash though.

ReputationRep:
    Nope Not really, it was about 3/10, with 10 being the most painful thing ever.
    Yeah but you've got a high pain threshold ... I think I'd cry like a baby!

A manly good looking baby ... :p:

ReputationRep:
    I think they look good. Although I've seen people wearing massive diamond studs with a butterfly back through their tragus piercing and it looks awful.

ReputationRep:
    Go for it if you want it, I used to have one when I had more piercings than I currently do (had to remove them when I restarted playing rugby). They aren't particularly painful to have done, just make sure you go to a responsible, professional place and have to done with the correct jewellery.

ReputationRep:
    I don't really like body piercings full stop, except for the normal ear lobe piercing.

ReputationRep:
    i've had mine done twice (had to take it out the first time) and i love it :love:
    i have a bar rather than a stud or a ring and i can wear headphones really easily

ReputationRep:
    I wanna do do do do do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    I wanna do do do do do.
    Now what we're you saying about your sister before they closed that other thread?

:p:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 25, 2010
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.