Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm so girly though, would this look odd on me? I googled it and loads of 'emo' pictures came up, will I look ridiculous with it?
    I have belly pierced and that was fine as they seemed to numb the area, will they do that with tragus?

(Pic on profile)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkspiders)
    I like them and I want mine done
    Did you ever get your tattoo?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cupcakee)
    I'm so girly though, would this look odd on me? I googled it and loads of 'emo' pictures came up, will I look ridiculous with it?
    I have belly pierced and that was fine as they seemed to numb the area, will they do that with tragus?

(Pic on profile)
    Don't think it'll look odd but it depends on how many peircings you have. Too many would loose that girly girl look ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Greghouse)
    Don't think it'll look odd but it depends on how many peircings you have. Too many would loose that girly girl look ...
    Just have ear lobes and belly

ReputationRep:
    Did you ever get your tattoo?
    Yessssh. It hurt so bad!

ReputationRep:
    Just have ear lobes and belly
    That's cool, me too. btw what peircings do you have?

Doesn't sound like to much so the tragus should be cool!

ReputationRep:
    Now what we're you saying about your sister before they closed that other thread?

:p:
    :rofl:
    I told you to take all four of them, free delivery including handcuffs and low IQ.

ReputationRep:
    Yessssh. It hurt so bad!
    Really?!?! TOO COOL! :cool:

I've put mine off for a while, got a personal trainer to help me "adjust" a few muscle groups and trim some uni weight that I gained so was thinking I should get it done once I'm happy with my look. :rolleyes:

What did you get done in the end and where? Any pics?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    :rofl:
    I told you to take all four of them, free delivery including handcuffs and low IQ.
    haha, you didn't tell me what they looked like or why you were trying to give them away but what an offer! lol

ReputationRep:
    I have it, i love it.

ReputationRep:
    haha, you didn't tell me what they looked like or why you were trying to give them away but what an offer! lol
    There's a reason I am giving them away, just take them and stfu plz. Take them away :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Really?!?! TOO COOL! :cool:

I've put mine off for a while, got a personal trainer to help me "adjust" a few muscle groups and trim some uni weight that I gained so was thinking I should get it done once I'm happy with my look. :rolleyes:

What did you get done in the end and where? Any pics?
    I got an anchor and four roses, and under my bra. I'll post pics when I find my cable... !

ReputationRep:
    I have mine done.

ReputationRep:
    I want scafolding done on my ear next.

I think that looks sweet.
    Maybe get both my lobes peirced and stretched up to about 15mm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MetalheadA7X)
    I want scafolding done on my ear next.

I think that looks sweet.
    Maybe get both my lobes peirced and stretched up to about 15mm.
    Ouchhh

ReputationRep:
    I got an anchor and four roses, and under my bra. I'll post pics when I find my cable... !
    Sounds cool! Did you get them front, back or side?

PM me when you get the pics!

Got a stencil of mine done but it's HUGE (3 sittings) and apparently parts of it are gonna hurt like mad.

ReputationRep:
    btw, I just had to say how proud of myself I am for not making an "under my bra" comment ... OH the thoughts running through my head! :p:

ReputationRep:

(Pic on profile)
    I'm girly (small and petite) and I have a lot of piercings. They look fine.

ReputationRep:
    Friend of mine has one it's sexy

Piercings are hot in moderation /thread

ReputationRep:
    btw, I just had to say how proud of myself I am for not making an "under my bra" comment ... OH the thoughts running through my head! :p:
    It was well awkward in the tatoo place...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.