Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Greghouse)
    haha ... :rolleyes:

I keed I keed :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkspiders)
    Hahah. It wasn't hot when I got it done. I was almost in tears!
    It was quite surreal. And boy was he rubbing far too much.... Yikes.
    this threads getting racy :P

and to OP, tragus piercings are girly, lass in my old form had it, with a little BCR there, looked really good. on another note, conch piercings are cool, but a bit painful :P

ReputationRep:
    Trust TSRians to go so off topic :p::hubba:

Got mine done AS results day last year, and the pain was minimal. I did get an annoying keloid bump around it about a month after it was done, but it was fine after numerous sea salt cleanses. I think its a nice discreet piercing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparkzz)
    as a boy
    i'd say on a girl that would look unattractive :/
    just stating my opinion for u :]
    fair enough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shell_owusu)
    Trust TSRians to go so off topic :p::hubba:

Got mine done AS results day last year, and the pain was minimal. I did get an annoying keloid bump around it about a month after it was done, but it was fine after numerous sea salt cleanses. I think its a nice discreet piercing.
    Okay thank you

ReputationRep:
    I've got both of them done, so obviously I like them!

ReputationRep:
    Wanted one for ages! I think they look nice, although better with a stud than a ring.
    Almost got it done at Sonisphere this weekend :laugh: Hopefully will actually get round to it soon

ReputationRep:
    tragus doesnt look emo.. depends wt u wear in it! just make sure u get it pierced with a hoop.. easier to clean. it didnt hurt me at all when i got mine pierced, just a lil' prick. but gettin ur snug pierced on the other hand... OUCH!!!! worth the pain tho! :p:

ReputationRep:
    I've got it done, and it really, really, REALLY hurt. I collapsed after, too, cos my blood sugar was so low :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cupcakee)
    fair enough
    lol sorry
    uno it would suit some people and it might suit u :]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparkzz)
    lol sorry
    uno it would suit some people and it might suit u :]
    No haha it's fine, I can't decide, might just get another piercing in ear lobe

ReputationRep:
    iv got mine done and i have the smallest hoop i could find.

they now sell tragus bars in the Argos catalouge!
    bout time baby!

ReputationRep:
    I love it but when I went to get it done, they said my ear was too small for it

ReputationRep:
    I have mine done, love it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Belle-x)
    I love it but when I went to get it done, they said my ear was too small for it
    That's rubbish. Go and get a second opinion somewhere else.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I have a retainer in mine. Stupid work.

ReputationRep:
    DO IT!
    i just got mine done a few weeks ago and i luv ittt
    n it doesnt hurt as much as people say

ReputationRep:
    got mine done and i love it!!! didn't really hurt that much but couldn't sleep on my ear for a lil while.

ReputationRep:
    I like them, I did mine myself.

ReputationRep:
    I've had mine done for a year now, have a bar in it as I have a daith piercing on the same ear with a ring through so didn't want two rings or two bars. Wasn't that painful and fairly easy to heal, it did go a bit mangy a couple of weeks into the healing process but after I start bathing it in salt water it was fine.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.