Msci Global Issues and International Relations Watch

J8756
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Anyone studied Msci Global Issues and International Relations with the year abroad? I know the offers AAA but was it very difficult to get accepted on the course and what type of AS and GCSE grades did you get?
harryredford
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
hey, I just finished the second year abroad, so I was part of the first year to study this course. I had AAA plus some more and from what I hear it is only getting more competitive. My GCSEs were not all that remarkable. I will probably be at the September open days and I will have been updated with all the new info as I am a little out of the loop on the other side of the world. Email N. Wylie for some stats on applications to places and applicants etc. I am probably more help with stuff about the actual course so feel free to ask about that. The world of admissions is best discovered through the admissions tutors.
Mrgd291190
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Not studied it but am hoping to be in September My ASs were ABC, so not outstanding, but I've re-sat some I had pretty decent GCSEs and I also study the Welsh Bacc, which helped with my offer (I need AA+WBQ).
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (636)
91.12%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (62)
8.88%

Watched Threads