Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone studied Msci Global Issues and International Relations with the year abroad? I know the offers AAA but was it very difficult to get accepted on the course and what type of AS and GCSE grades did you get?

ReputationRep:
    hey, I just finished the second year abroad, so I was part of the first year to study this course. I had AAA plus some more and from what I hear it is only getting more competitive. My GCSEs were not all that remarkable. I will probably be at the September open days and I will have been updated with all the new info as I am a little out of the loop on the other side of the world. Email N. Wylie for some stats on applications to places and applicants etc. I am probably more help with stuff about the actual course so feel free to ask about that. The world of admissions is best discovered through the admissions tutors.

ReputationRep:
    Not studied it but am hoping to be in September My ASs were ABC, so not outstanding, but I've re-sat some I had pretty decent GCSEs and I also study the Welsh Bacc, which helped with my offer (I need AA+WBQ).

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.