Turn on thread page Beta

spots on back. what do you think? watch

ReputationRep:
    So the thing is i'm not self concious about being in a bikini because of my body, its that i have light scars on my chest from having acne there a long time ago, theyre look like a few light brown spots, but on my back i have lots of them, they're all really old spots, but if you were a guy would you notice or care if you saw it on a girl? other then that i have a good body and im good looking. but wearing halters, low cut tops and swim suits makes me really uncomfortable because i dont know if people think its weird. sometimes at notice people staring at the marks on my chest and it doesnt seem like its in a good way.

ReputationRep:
    No, I wouldn't really give a crap.
    Everyone has imperfections, and to be quite honest, yours are very minor

ReputationRep:
    ur human ... this happens

ReputationRep:
    OP , I had a similar problem as well. However they've faded more now. As for the beach thing I used to wear a Kaftan when I was feeling self -conscious.

ReputationRep:
    I have them too! They used to bother me at 1st, but I just got fed up so now I wear whatever I want =)

ReputationRep:
    i love you guys! thanks for the replies!

ReputationRep:
    My mum tells me how she rarely got spots on her facial area and instead she got them on her back, she said she preferred it that way, as a result of her being my mother, I have this too. I personally prefer it too, it's perfectly normal, some people get it on their face, others on their back/shoulders. By "it", I mean spots, I don't have acne, nor did she, however I know a few people who do have acne on their beck, chest, shoulders & face... so I yeah, don't worry.

ReputationRep:
    bacne

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XeaL`)
    My mum tells me how she rarely got spots on her facial area and instead she got them on her back, she said she preferred it that way, as a result of her being my mother, I have this too. I personally prefer it too, it's perfectly normal, some people get it on their face, others on their back/shoulders. By "it", I mean spots, I don't have acne, nor did she, however I know a few people who do have acne on their beck, chest, shoulders & face... so I yeah, don't worry.
    My dad was the same and, like you, I've got that too. I prefer it that way definitely but still have a few on my face.

It really depends on how you look like - a bit shallow, I know, but I'd have to see like a picture before judging cause it can obviously vary. If you were pretty hot though then it probably wouldn't matter.

ReputationRep:
    If you were still very attractive then no I wouldn't care. I don't know but when I started taking antibiotics to get rid of acne it got rid of my acne scarring aswell so that might be a suggestion.
    Acne's quite normal, so long as there isn't LOTS LOTS LOTS

ReputationRep:
    Oh, and have confidence. Doesn't matter if people stare at you or not, if you succumb to them it'll only make it worse. It's best to have a strong personality and no one will care :P

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 4, 2009
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.