Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Theory Test Booked On 8th of August
    Whats the best way to pass this test without the CD/Book?

ReputationRep:
    lol i've got mine on the 7th lol I won't lie to you in saying that there is a high chance that you'll fail miserably, but if you just buy the CD from somewhere like Wilkinson (where I got mine) or somewhere and if you're serious, about 2 hours each day until the exam and you're quite ready! Not a lot needed

ReputationRep:
    errr why? the highway code only cost round £2 buts there is a free pdf version of that book (n know your traffic signs book also) on the direct gov website under motoring and there of course free mocks tests online

but i would seriously think bout getting a cd for mock hazard perception tests, costs around £10-£15 but its worth it

just sell it on ebay once your finished if moneys an issue gd luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hollowman)
    Theory Test Booked On 8th of August
    Whats the best way to pass this test without the CD/Book?
    oh dont worry about that its piss easy

its all common sense really, just pick the sensible stuff and hazard perception click when you havent clicked for a while

youll do fine

i didnt use any cds or books at all and passed theory first time last november

ReputationRep:
    Two chances of passing without studying: Fat chance and no chance. Failing to plan is planning to fail.

(Original post by Anon the 7th)
    its all common sense really,
    Only if you have some

i didnt use any cds or books at all and passed theory first time last november
    Possible, yes. Recommended? No.

Did you get full marks, by the way? Would you pass it again if the questions were different and ever so slightly specific about an area of knowledge?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Advisor)
    Two chances of passing without studying: Fat chance and no chance. Failing to plan is planning to fail.

Only if you have some

Possible, yes. Recommended? No.

Did you get full marks, by the way? Would you pass it again if the questions were different and ever so slightly specific about an area of knowledge?
    i could answer questions as after driving a while you get to understand more about the car and think for yourself more.

i didnt get full marks i got 45/50 on multiple choice and 56/75 on hazard perception (most marks on the double hazard clip :yy:) but i still passed so meh! :p:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 3, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.