Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

what do you mean i fail. so what if i asked it before not many people answered so was just trying sorry if i upset you by making you read the same thing twice because it is only something that is seriously affecting my life

ReputationRep:
    You got answers, you did not reply to those answers, which would've put the thread back up. It is logic and etiquette and it is why you fail.

You didn't even Google search. >_>

well im sorry im new to this and didnt know. anyway back to the original question might be fordyce spots. are girls used to seeing them and do any guys have lots of them or just a few?

ReputationRep:
    As has already been said, 80% of men have it.

yeh soo i see well one of them might be on here or one of the females on here might have been with one of these guys and they might be able tell me if its bad or makes no difference which might put my mind at ease and give me a bit more confidence or it might move me no further forward depending on what they say

anybody else had any experience of them or has to live with them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wikipedia)
    [url]They are named after an American dermatologist, John Addison Fordyce.
    Some people get stars named after them, this guy claimed penis dots.
    I bet that's a good one to bring up at parties.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wikipedia)
    [url]They are named after an American dermatologist, John Addison Fordyce.
    Not being able to cure something incredible and claim the Fordyce vaccine.

He had to settle for becoming the penis dot guy.

even though some of you are saying she might not see them she might feel themm and be freaked out? and im starting to wonder how common they are as hardly anybody seems to have benn with a guy that had them and there doesnt seem to be any guys that have got them either?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 6, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.