Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    You have to pay membership, was £4 last year, and your society gets to keep half of that, the su the other half.
    You also have to have a chair, sec and tresurer, and have to do an annual plan with what your going to do and how much you expect and how much money you need, and depending on the quaility of you plan you will get funding for various things, you also get to use the su minibuses, so could go to events around the country.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carldalton0)
    You have to pay membership, was £4 last year, and your society gets to keep half of that, the su the other half.
    You also have to have a chair, sec and tresurer, and have to do an annual plan with what your going to do and how much you expect and how much money you need, and depending on the quaility of you plan you will get funding for various things, you also get to use the su minibuses, so could go to events around the country.
    Only £4? Thats so cheap for a year. Thanks for the info, brooo.

ReputationRep:
    I'm deffo in the gaming society, what games do you play?

CS: S, L4D etc would be fun.

ReputationRep:
    I can guarentee we will be playing COD4. Steam games? Unsure.

ReputationRep:
    I'm so getting raped at this gaming thing. Rubbish at FPSes

ReputationRep:
    cod's poo multiplayerrr

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danposmaytee)
    cod's poo multiplayerrr
    Its all I can promise at the moment, since its alreeady installed on the Games computers. There are a few other games around I think. There will be consoles too!

ReputationRep:
    cod4 online/LAN multiplayer is the best FPS multiplayer ever created

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.