Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

big huge rant. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So i have a friend i met at uni the second day and i'm living with her next year...During the first few months my ex boyfriend came to visit me a great deal with his best friend. My mate and my ex'es best friend ended up getting together and are now in a relationship...However, all through the summer holidays she has come to my hometown to see him and will not see me...if she does it can only be for 3 hours and she has to return to him. The other day she said we could only go shopping at a certain time because she needed to have sex with him first. Tonight, she just text me saying she is using my ex boyfriend for a lift because her and her bf don't have any way of getting home.
    Does anyone have any advice? I am really worried she is *****ing about me and being two faced because i'm not really in this group of friends anymore
    Am I the only person who finds this outrageous?

ReputationRep:
    No I doubt you are the only person who would find this outrageous, why do you feel like you are no longer part of the group of friends?

ReputationRep:
    Because i went to uni - and have kind of moved on from all of them tbh and also being in the same group of friends with my ex bf seemed quite difficult. They all ***** about me and stuff but i am happy - just my best friend from uni! its so unfair - i introduced them and everything

ReputationRep:
    Why do you feel like they ***** about you.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Have you told her all this?

ReputationRep:
    Because they do? my best friend tells me they do , so i have kinda just accepted it.

ReputationRep:
    and yes i have tried to speak to her but she says he's her boyfriend so he comes first. And she says im being unfair and irrational apparently.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like you need to lay down a few ground rules sista and show that ***** who's the Queen Bee! You go guuuuuuuuuuuurl!

:lolwut:

Me thinks I should go to bed :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    How is this outrageous?

You're friends and housemates, not mother and daughter ffs, you sound very possessive and jealous, not surprised you have trouble holding together relationships

ReputationRep:
    I have actually read this exact thread before. Even the wording is quite similar.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xpretty_in_pinkx)
    and yes i have tried to speak to her but she says he's her boyfriend so he comes first. And she says im being unfair and irrational apparently.
    And what do you think?

ReputationRep:
    Sounds to me like shes just plain ol bein a biiiiatch! She's supposed to be your friend.First of all i'd expect my friend to stand up for me if someone was *****ing infront of them, second of all, you need to lay it out straight with her...maybe she could do with being taken down a peg or two...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    How is this outrageous?

You're friends and housemates, not mother and daughter ffs, you sound very possessive and jealous, not surprised you have trouble holding together relationships
    How does this thread have anything to do with my relationships? I'm quite capable of having a stable relationship thank you very much. Learn to read properly next time.

ReputationRep:
    How does this thread have anything to do with my relationships? I'm quite capable of having a stable relationship thank you very much. Learn to read properly next time.
    michael jackson dude is right... u r worried about them *****ing on u to ur ex boyfriend???? who cares... its an ex boyfriend. also if u are really that worried then i think u r jealous of her using ur ex bf for a lift.

ReputationRep:
    I don't see anything wrong here. She's perfectly within her rights to date anybody she wants, that's life my friend.

ReputationRep:
    I thought friendships were a form of relationship...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 3, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.