Turn on thread page Beta

    (Original post by Anonymous)
    • #1
    • Thread Starter

    (Original post by tropical-twist3)
    It may well just be needing to get used to it. Also now your head is anticipating pain it makes it even harder for your body to get used ot it and enjoy it.Have you had a vaginal orgasm? Do you masturbate? Both of these would definitely help you earn more about your body and help you enjoy sex, so i'de really recommend you do this.

    Iit could of course be an infection but I doubt this, like you say its been this for two years and you enjoy oral and stuff.You could check with your gp to beon the safe side.

    Iit's the inside walls it could just be the friction?do they clench a little, or try andresist it? If so then it is just needing to get usedto sexandbeingmore turned on. If you are totally relaxed, lubed up but the walls are stingingat any kind of touch then yes go see a gp. Do you use tampons?Maybe try slowly inserting a finger andchecking it out that way?
    I think I've had a vaginal orgasm once, that's all. I do masturbate, but only clitoral. I have a vibrator but that hurts too much now, so I've just given up. I think I'm quite relaxed when I have sex with my boyfriend, so I don't think I clench or anything. And nope I don't use tampons.

    I don't think it's anything majorly serious (like an STD or anything). The inner walls are probably sore, and as Cloud Shine said earlier, I might have erosion. That would make a lot of sense.

    Thanks for the reply.
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 3, 2009


students online now


Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.