ULINK Bus Watch

xLivingXDeadXDolliex
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Hey, does anyone know when to apply for the ULINK bus?? Do we have to apply now or do we need to wait util we start uni?
Michaela Newell
Badges: 0
Report 9 years ago
Most accomodation comes with the free pass included so check that out before you apply anyway!
Ms_Flames
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
cn someone tell me how reliable they r? coz people over there have a lot of complains about it. Approximately how much time it takes to get to frenchey from market gate?
hannahdaisy
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Ms_Flames)
cn someone tell me how reliable they r? coz people over there have a lot of complains about it. Approximately how much time it takes to get to frenchey from market gate?
I'm going into my 3rd year at UWE now and always lived in the centre so had quite a lot of experience with these buses. They're usually fine but you have random days where they seem absolutely awful and you end up waiting around for ages, usually if you have lectures or seminars that end late-ish (around 6).

Depends what bus you get. If you get the U4 then it'll only take 10-20 minutes depending on the traffic on the M32. However, on the U4 everyone must have a seat and by the time we get to Marketgate if the bus is full (which it is 90% of the time for the 8.50ish service) then he'll just drive past. My second choice of bus is the U3 which normally doesn't take too long either but goes from a different bus stop around Marketgate so you'd have to decide in advance which bus you were gonna go for. I personally hate the U1 and U2, the journeys seem to drag on and on.
xLivingXDeadXDolliex
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
do any of the buses drop you at bristol temple meads from Frenchay?
hannahdaisy
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
The U1 does, I never do that journey though. If I ever get a train and go straight from uni I book it from Bristol Parkway instead, that's only a 5min bus journey away from Frenchay.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The results of this poll are hidden until the poll closes.

Watched Threads