Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

So me and my (on/off) boyfriend of two/three years split about three months ago and since then I've went a little crazy.
    I don't want back with him, but I don't seem to have any will power in avoiding men, and actually actively seek them out.
    My friend said something about now when I'm out dancing, I take very little notice of them and just scan the room looking for my next 'victim'. Or if there is someone I like there I tend to just stroll away trying to find them for hours on end.
    I did have a date lined up this Tuesday but after last night I snogged his mate and decided I really don't know if I want to get into anything, or more to the point if it would be fair to.
    I know this is probably (I HOPE) just a phase but i'm already sick of it. To be fair I've only had sex with one person, the problem is that I'm desperatly seeking out male attention when out drinking and I can't control it.
    Anyone had any similar 'phases' and how did you stop it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    how do you stop it?
    You ring Jeremy Kyle.

ReputationRep:
    If you keep doing it, you'll get bored of it eventually.

ReputationRep:
    Dont go out drinking so much till you have sorted yourself out?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 3, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.