Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm not really that picky when it comes to race but if i had to say my preference it would probably be mixed race guys that tend to have a kind of golden colour...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melting Sugar.)
    I don't discriminate based purely on race.

Hot guys can be hot no matter what race they are!
    Some of you lot are too picky.
    I'm not picky, but I can't help who I'm attracted to!

Surely there must be some characteristic that you have no attraction to? Blonde/dark/red hair for example?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the.white.rabbit)
    I'm not really that picky when it comes to race but if i had to say my preference it would probably be mixed race guys that tend to have a kind of golden colour...
    black people that milk chocolate colour, come on lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    black people that milk chocolate colour, come on lol
    This

ReputationRep:
    I'll take what I can get. :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)

Surely there must be some characteristic that you have no attraction to? Blonde/dark/red hair for example?
    I know I know i'm only kidding :p:

But my point is you can't write someone off completely just because of one characteristic, you may find someone who has this characteristic that you wouldn't have expected to be attracted to but you are.

ReputationRep:
    Man, some generalisations should be stopped here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)

For me, not really. Maybe extremes, like a really tall or short guy, when height usually doesn't matter to me, or a really spotty guy, when a few spots usually don't matter to me. But like those examples, it's usually things that are universal to all races. Things like eye, hair and skin colour don't matter to me at all. And even race-based features such as nose shape, lips size, eye slanting really don't matter, except again in extremes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Footballfiend08)
    West Londons where its at :p:
    nah its all about north west london

ReputationRep:
    West Londons where its at :p:

Yeah West London IS where it's at...

Personally I find that I'm mostly attracted to guys with a similar skin tone to me regardless of their background

I'm basically mixed race myself but I have a thing for Asians (Indians and the rest), Arabs etc

There are lots of fit black and white guys too but they're not usually the ones I ultimately go for!

ReputationRep:
    Like Gdotl....i'm attracted to guys with similar skin tones...or slightly darker skin tones than me

ReputationRep:
    personally, i think that fit is fit. end of.

ReputationRep:
    I'm the same OP. There are one or two races that I generally don't go for but then the odd guy or three from those races will be really attractive to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GdotL)
    Yeah West London IS where it's at...

Personally I find that I'm mostly attracted to guys with a similar skin tone to me regardless of their background

I'm basically mixed race myself but I have a thing for Asians (Indians and the rest), Arabs etc

There are lots of fit black and white guys too but they're not usually the ones I ultimately go for!

See you know the deal! Where in West London U from?

ReputationRep:
    I could only ever be with a white or oriental guy. It's not racist it's just me.

ReputationRep:
    See you know the deal! Where in West London U from?

Ladbroke Grove....you? :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GdotL)
    Ladbroke Grove....you? :cool:
    Ohhh im a regular in Shepherds Bush near my work, but I live from the Ealing area lol

ReputationRep:
    Only go for white girls and mixed race.

Could never date a black girl or an asian/japanese girl for some reason, just dont find them attractive at all :/.

ReputationRep:
    Depends! I always thought I didn't like Asian guys...

ReputationRep:
    I'm quite attracted to Korean guys, can"t help it.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 6, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.