Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    http://image1.indiaglitz.com/tamil/n...an290108_1.jpg

ReputationRep:
    The problem with sexually discriminating on the grounds of race is that there can sometimes be hundreds of different phenotypes within a certain racial group, for example Will Smith & Tyson Beckford are both black men but they have very different characteristics.

http://images.starpulse.com/Photos/P...th_umvd001.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_VivVUFsS_C..._beckford2.jpg

ReputationRep:
    :confused: gosh...am i really that unappealing?

ReputationRep:
    I'm only attracted to girls of South Asian descent, preferably Indian, white/black/chinese/etc girls aren't all that.

ReputationRep:
    I quite like black men, although my boyfriend's white :P. Don't really mind any race though tbh.

ReputationRep:
    I love mixed race guys that are a golden colour - thats what does it for me!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm white and have been brought up with mostly white people, a few black and had a few Asian friends at uni.

I think because I don't know enough black/asian etc people, I can't really decide on what makes those races attractive. For example, my chinese friend had a party round her house and most of the guys there were chinese. I actually could hardly tell them apart for the simple reason being that I've never really known any chinese people that well, and therefore could definitely not say who I thought was the most attractive!

However, lately I have met two Asian guys who were very attractive. I certainly wouldn't let skin colour or w/e get in the way of dating/a relationship.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    look is what counts, not the colour :P
    Why anon?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thelancastrian)
    Black girls do nothing for me. Same with oriental asian girls.

Indian asian girls on the other hand :love: Never seen a more beautiful race of lasses I usually find the most attractive girls to be mixed race white/asian.

But thats just me...obvs. And for info's sake, Im white.
    Ah someone who knows what he's talking about
    .. and to the OP, I usually go for white/indian/mixed race guys but never say never to the others!

EDIT: Yohan Gorcuff is my idea of fit (though it does vary quite a lot...)

http://www.adgoog.com/blog/photo/340...sex_symbol.jpg
    http://www.linternaute.com/sport/foo...s/images/7.jpg

ReputationRep:
    I'm not racist either but where sexual attraction is concerned, I (white girl) am not at all attracted to black men or asian men.

I don't know why really.

ReputationRep:
    Well for me it's all about black guys....and mixed but you've got to be noticably black. White/asian/other are quite unattactrive to me (of course there are the few exceptions, bt they ARE few and far between)........I'm black in case you're wondering....................

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CityOfMyHeart)
    Ah someone who knows what he's talking about
    I assume you're indian? We should totally like go out on an eDate.

ReputationRep:
    I've always found chinese girls to be absolutely beautiful, though not so much the guys.
    I'm straight, but if I weren't, I'd definitly find chinese girls the most attractive!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tombola)
    ...They both have those freaky round contact thing going. :p:
    They're not wearing any contacts! it's their real eyes!!! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hamcock)
    They're not wearing any contacts! it's their real eyes!!! :woo:
    Oh wow. I'm surprised.
    It's just so often I hear about my chinese friends wearing full lenses, just to have the cute look or something.

ReputationRep:
    ^ they dnt sound like BBCs? (British Born Chinese)

ReputationRep:
    Nah they're BBCs. I just figured it was a trend these circle lenses business. Mean googling it throws up the whole thing.

Sort of like this person.

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r...yYunho/BL4.jpg

What do you think of him?
    Hahahaha. I love that picture. Totally screws around with my friends head.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 16 and have had a crush on a guy for almost six years now. He's Egyptian and oh so fit, but he's way out of my league. Now I find that anyone who looks even a bit like him I immediately think of my crush and I start crushing on this new guy. I can't get over my 6 year crush though and it gets to me...

ReputationRep:
    Thing about circle lenses is that it's supposed to make your eyes look bigger.

It's a cheap alternative for those with squinty eyes and can't afford to get themselves some plastic surgery (double-eyelid surgery be big in asia, esp. korea). Both work in differeny ways, but the aim for both is to make the eyes appear somewhat bigger.

ReputationRep:
    yeah, I'm more attracted by some races than others. But that's only physical and once you get to know the person, it doesn't matter anymore.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 6, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.