Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CityOfMyHeart)
    Very true, but how do I know you're not a 50 year old man/woman/whatever, who gets her kicks out of quoting others on tsr? :p:

"Ohh CityOfMyHeart's just quoted me?"
    *quotes back*
    *jizz*

:rolleyes:
    I do love quotes...and I guess you'll never know. How do I know you're NOT a member of the most beautiful race of people in the world? You might be white...:eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thelancastrian)
    I do love quotes...and I guess you'll never know. How do I know you're NOT a member of the most beautiful race of people in the world? You might be white...:eek3:
    I might be. I might not be. I guess you'll never know :p:

ReputationRep:
    I said i would never date a white girl then i did
    I said i would never date a Asian girl then i dated a chinese girl and a Bangali girl.
    ..point is though now you may say that you wont date a particular race the future is a very strange thing and can never be predicted...i feel like a talk show host now haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CityOfMyHeart)
    I might be. I might not be. I guess you'll never know :p:
    And the thought of never knowing makes me a sad panda

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elipsis)
    Of course most people in our society feel the same. Why do you think all of the black/asian females that do well in tv all look like they are white? To be honest I don't find most black women attractive at all, they are very masculine in how they look and behave because of higher testosterone levels.
    How about these two then?

http://i26.tinypic.com/dhg66b.jpg

http://i26.tinypic.com/20tp8v8.png

Not very masculine eh? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    How about these two then?

http://i26.tinypic.com/dhg66b.jpg

http://i26.tinypic.com/20tp8v8.png

Not very masculine eh? http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/images/smilies/p.gif
    I said most though. I'm talking 99%. Many are very agressive as well. According to the neg reps i'm uneducated for thinking they look like men, but it's a subjective opinion. There has to be some reason why so many black men end up with white women, and only few white men go to black women.

ReputationRep:
    I said most though. I'm talking 99%. Many are very agressive as well. According to the neg reps i'm uneducated for thinking they look like men, but it's a subjective opinion. There has to be some reason why so many black men end up with white women, and only few white men go to black women.
    This makes me laugh. Couldn't it be that only a few black women go for white men?

99% of black women are masculine? I guess this is where we're supposed to stop taking you seriously.

ReputationRep:
    There are some black men that do go out with white women because they generally find them attractive HOWEVER...most black men go out with white women cos they cant handle a black women...
    its a joke about many are agressive...there are some that are agreesive for no reason..but most of us have an opinion that people cant handle..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vortex_199)
    This makes me laugh. Couldn't it be that only a few black women go for white men?

99% of black women are masculine? I guess this is where we're supposed to stop taking you seriously.
    No, I think 99% of black women look masculine. At the very least they are un-efeminate. There is a reason why over half of black women end up raising their children alone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sour_Cream)
    There are some black men that do go out with white women because they generally find them attractive HOWEVER...most black men go out with white women cos they cant handle a black women...
    its a joke about many are agressive...there are some that are agreesive for no reason..but most of us have an opinion that people cant handle..
    I'm glad someone agrees.

ReputationRep:
    I said most though. I'm talking 99%.
    I know. But I thought it would provide an excuse for me to post pics. :p:

There has to be some reason why so many black men end up with white women, and only few white men go to black women.
    It's a complicated matter which has been neglected in academia. I have asked people's opinion here and I often received a one-liner response like, "Does it matter?" Asking the discrepancy in the differences between the different combinations of mixed relationships does not necessarily imply that it does matter, but is merely a way of trying to understand why it happens. In the USA the differences between BM-WF and BF-WM relationships are a lot more closer to the UK and it is something that should be looked up to. I have a feeling there are a few reasons behind it and that self segregation among ehtnic communities are not helping. The same question could also be posted, why is there a huge difference between the white consumption and participation of music that is predominently made by black artists, like hip hop, and the black consumption and participation of music that is predominently made by white artists, like heavy metal?

ReputationRep:
    No, I think 99% of black women look masculine. At the very least they are un-efeminate. There is a reason why over half of black women end up raising their children alone.
    Black women end up raising their children alone because black men shirk their responsibilities as fathers. It's common knowledge. Even Obama has pointed it out. There are quite a few white women who have been abandoned by black men too.

Correction. Most black men in this country go with white women. In America, where black pride is promoted, most black men date their own women.

You get some very aggressive ' ghettofied' black women. You also get the same with chavvy white women. Nothing to do with skin colour.

ReputationRep:
    I've only gone out with only white girls, although I've got with people from all different races but thats not to say that I cant handle black women. I was 'seeing' a black girl before, who acted sterotypically but was definately not hard to handle when it came down to it. If you possess the right qualities then ethnicity really doesnt come into it.All women are different anyway, the more you know someone the more apparant it is why the act how they act. This is key to understand, no no matter race they are. Grasp this, compromise or whatever and it will definately increase the % in successful relationships. Well thats my personal opinion anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Black women end up raising their children alone because black men shirk their responsibilities as fathers. It's common knowledge. Even Obama has pointed it out. There are quite a few white women who have been abandoned by black men too.
    There have been numerous articles calling on black women to be less hard on their men. I do admit that a lot of them do leave because they aren't neccessarily good parents. I fail to see why you see it as acceptable to blame black women but whenever I allocate any blame to the black women you get defensive.

(Original post by http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/6080096.stm)

Black women are "hugely responsible" for the family breakdown which fuels crime, MPs have been told. Camila Batmanghelidjh, of the charity Kid's Company, said men were usually seen as the "irresponsible" ones who got girls pregnant and "walked off".
    But black women were also to blame as they had a culture of rejecting men and being "cruel" towards them, she said.

Ms Batmanghelidjh told the MPs: "I actually think the mothers are hugely responsible because they have created a culture where they can get rid of the adolescent boy.
    "They can get rid of the male partner, they can survive on their own.
    "Often people think it's the males who are the culprits, the irresponsible people who actually come along and make these girls pregnant and walk off.
    "And they underestimate the level of rejection and cruelty from the females towards the males.
    "I actually think the males are really vulnerable and it starts in adolescence.
    "The minute the adolescent boy begins to look slightly like a male and behave like a male, often the mother wants that young male banished from the house. A hate relationship often develops.
    "I really think we underestimate the vulnerabilities of young black men."

ReputationRep:
    There have been numerous articles calling on black women to be less hard on their men. I do admit that a lot of them do leave because they aren't neccessarily good parents. I fail to see why you see it as acceptable to blame black women but whenever I allocate any blame to the black women you get defensive.

What a load of crap.

Sorry, but a man who walks out on his own children cannot justify his lack of maturity and paternal insticts with a woman being 'cruel' to him. In truth, many men will find any excuse to run away from emotional and financial responsibility, black men being the most skilled at this.

ReputationRep:
    What a load of crap.

Sorry, but a man who walks out on his own children cannot justify his lack of maturity and paternal insticts with a woman being 'cruel' to him. In truth, many men will find any excuse to run away from emotional and financial responsibility, black men being the most skilled at this.
    I posted an article saying why. When over 50% of black children have a single parent it can't just be black men who are to blame, get serious. You will often find when talking to black women that they hold men in extremely low regard, even if their partner has stuck around and is standing in the room they will still **** them off. They can also be very demanding and expectant of their men.

This has been discussed in government, so just telling me i'm wrong is hardly going to refute it.

And the whole 'In truth, many men will find any excuse to run away', what a load of crap. Why the hell would almost twice as many black men leave? Some of the blame has to lie with the women. Think about it logically; why are there far less white men going out with black women? They are unapproachable and aggresive.

ReputationRep:
    I posted an article saying why. When over 50% of black children have a single parent it can't just be black men who are to blame, get serious. You will often find when talking to black women that they hold men in extremely low regard, even if their partner has stuck around and is standing in the room they will still **** them off. They can also be very demanding and expectant of their men.

This has been discussed in government, so just telling me i'm wrong is hardly going to refute it.

And the whole 'In truth, many men will find any excuse to run away', what a load of crap. Why the hell would almost twice as many black men leave? Some of the blame has to lie with the women. Think about it logically; why are there far less white men going out with black women? They are unapproachable and aggresive.

Bit of a generalisation there I think...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Footballfiend08)
    Bit of a generalisation there I think...
    :yes: Agreed. I also love how that guy thinks he can just make up random statistics like 99% of black women ..

ReputationRep:
    I'm not going to lie, and this might sound shallow... but I seem to only find white men attractive. However I am not racist and have friends from different 'backgrounds'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen angel9)
    http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...milies/yes.gif Agreed. I also love how that guy thinks he can just make up random statistics like 99% of black women ..
    It isn't an official statistic you tard. I said I think 99% of black women look unfeminine, there is no offical to it.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 6, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.