Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Footballfiend08)
    Bit of a generalisation there I think...
    Read the rest of my posts, I made a point of saying most instead of all. I meant to say most.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elipsis)
    It isn't an official statistic you tard. I said I think 99% of black women look unfeminine, there is no offical to it.
    How many black women do you know? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand the whole white guys don't go for black girls thing. My black friends get loads of attention from white guys when we're out and about, and they're not particularly light skinned...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vortex_199)
    Black women end up raising their children alone because black men shirk their responsibilities as fathers. It's common knowledge. Even Obama has pointed it out. There are quite a few white women who have been abandoned by black men too.

Correction. Most black men in this country go with white women. In America, where black pride is promoted, most black men date their own women.

You get some very aggressive ' ghettofied' black women. You also get the same with chavvy white women. Nothing to do with skin colour.
    I dont understand where ur getting this information from...is it something uve seen in your area?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen angel9)
    How many black women do you know? http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...s/confused.gif
    I've seen thousands of black women. I can comment on what they look like by seeing them, I don't have to meet them all. This thread is about attractiveness afterall.

ReputationRep:
    I've seen thousands of black women. I can comment on what they look like by seeing them, I don't have to meet them all. This thread is about attractiveness afterall.
    LOL so when you say that you actually mean a rowdy group of black girls on the bus or some agressive black girl off Big Brother :yep:

ReputationRep:
    It isn't an official statistic you tard. I said I think 99% of black women look unfeminine, there is no offical to it.
    Im glad you said you think that...cos that has to be one of the most foooolish thing ive read on here so far..
    I guess im part of the 1% that does look feminine..What area do u live in?

ReputationRep:
    LOL so when you say that you actually mean a rowdy group of black girls on the bus or some agressive black girl off Big Brother http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...milies/yep.gif
    wtf are you on about? I base what I know about their personalities from the black women I know. I base what they look like on the much bigger sample of black women that I have seen throughout my life. Of the black women i've seen thousands of them look masculine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sour_Cream)
    Im glad you said you think that...cos that has to be one of the most foooolish thing ive read on here so far..
    I guess im part of the 1% that does look feminine..What area do u live in?
    What area do I live in? What does that matter lol. I see black women on TV every single day. I see them in newspapers every day. I've travelled in Africa. I think i've seen enough black women to make up my mind on how attractive the majority of them are.

ReputationRep:
    What area do I live in? What does that matter lol. I see black women on TV every single day. I see them in newspapers every day. I've travelled in Africa. I think i've seen enough black women to make up my mind on how attractive the majority of them are.
    damn - don't go using that to determine wether black women are attractive or not, especially if you are thinking of the 'villages' or 'bush' most people stereotypicaly think of when referring to Africa

If u saw a white woman in the exact same circumstances - she wouldnt be very pretty either - in a mud hut with low living standards

heck, she'd even look worse with her skin burnt as ****

ReputationRep:
    wtf are you on about? I base what I know about their personalities from the black women I know. I base what they look like on the much bigger sample of black women that I have seen throughout my life. Of the black women i've seen thousands of them look masculine.
    Fair enough...each to their own, but I could argue the same point the other way. Saying that alot of the black women I've met arnt masculine, unapproachble and aggressive. Its a matter of opinion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lil' Flo)
    damn - don't go using that to determine wether black women are attractive or not, especially if you are thinking of the 'villages' or 'bush' most people stereotypicaly think of when referring to Africa

If u saw a white woman in the exact same circumstances - she wouldnt be very pretty either - in a mud hut with low living standards

heck, she'd even look worse with her skin burnt as ****
    I saw a variety of black women. The majority of them, whever I was, had masculine features. If they didn't wear make up or have long hair or breasts i'd be hard pushed to distinguise them from a male. Of course in the bad circumstances they looked slightly worse, but I couldn't see how they would look that much better if they looked after themselves better.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not talking about the whole attractive thing, I'm talking about how you seem to think all black women are unapproachable and aggressive. I think you may need to get out more. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I'm not talking about the whole attractive thing, I'm talking about how you seem to think all black women are unapproachable and aggressive. I think you may need to get out more. http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...milies/yep.gif
    I didn't say all, I said most. Why is it that they fail to keep a man so much more than any other race? Why is it that there is a massive deficit of black men for black women to choose from? My black male friends are treated like scum by their mums, who generally have contempt for anything with a pair of nuts. Perhaps it is you who needs to get out more, especially as no one raised your objections when this was debated in parliament and the media?

ReputationRep:
    I didn't say all, I said most. Why is it that they fail to keep a man so much more than any other race? Why is it that there is a massive deficit of black men for black women to choose from? My black male friends are treated like scum by their mums, who generally have contempt for anything with a pair of nuts. Perhaps it is you who needs to get out more, especially as no one raised your objections when this was debated in parliament and the media?

Black parents are generally very stict whether its fathers or mothers, trust me I would know. How are they treated like scum? In fact when I have discussed this with many of my friends, and alot have had a similar upbrining to me and they are Asian, Arab etc

ReputationRep:
    I saw a variety of black women. The majority of them, whever I was, had masculine features. If they didn't wear make up or have long hair or breasts i'd be hard pushed to distinguise them from a male. Of course in the bad circumstances they looked slightly worse, but I couldn't see how they would look that much better if they looked after themselves better.

I ain't going to argue with you cause i really can never be bothered to argue anyway,

however I want a few things cleared up

you don't find black women unattractive for several reasons, what are they

i know one of them is be cause of 'masculine features' please expantiate

ReputationRep:
    lets face it Elipsis chats ****..you do need to get out more..think about what your saying...if a black women doesnt wear makeup, have breast or has long hair you find it hard to determine whether its a man or women...so what if a white women doesnt wear makeup, have breast or has long hair would you find it hard to determine whether its a man or women...???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lil' Flo)
    I ain't going to argue with you cause i really can never be bothered to argue anyway,

however I want a few things cleared up

you don't find black women unattractive for several reasons, what are they

i know one of them is be cause of 'masculine features' please expantiate
    It is mostly just the masculine way that they look. I don't mean it to be offensive, it is in the same way that many Asian men seem to be verging on efemanate. It's not supposed to be personal, this thread just asked if people were only attracted to certain races and I answered.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Footballfiend08)
    Black parents are generally very stict whether its fathers or mothers, trust me I would know. How are they treated like scum? In fact when I have discussed this with many of my friends, and alot have had a similar upbrining to me and they are Asian, Arab etc
    They are just generally told that men are worthless, and in general their mums don't seem to expect a lot to come of them. They also aren't the best at looking out for their sons either, maybe that is a fathers job and they simply aren't present.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a black girl and like white guys. I generally am not attracted to blacks/asians, though thre are the odd few. Although I have never been in a relationship with a white guy, I have noticed that the kind of white guys that are attracted to black women are chavvy, which is not my type at all. (sorry if that offended anyone, just an observation). I don't seem to come across middle/upper class white boys who date black girls (& by black i mean completely black not mixed race).

And in reply to a poster who spoke about the masculinity of black girls. Black girls tend to naturally have a higher muscle mass than for example the average white girl. I understand that black girls tend to have stronger features than other races but it is not necessarily masculine...but if that's your opinion, then that's fine.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 6, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.