Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:

(Original post by J-E-N-O-V-A)
    I just watched:

The Dagestan Massacre.

Two bunnies being crushed by some woman. Real slowly, the second one nearly brought me to tears cause of the squeeling.

A dog being burnt alive and its neck crushed by some lady.
    While i don't condone pointless cruelty to living things, i think there are far bigger issues to be focussed on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)
    While i don't condone pointless cruelty to living things, i think there are far bigger issues to be focussed on.
    What are you focussed on? You're in the 'anti-racism society'. You think things like that are important? I don't. At all.

Compared to things like this.

What are you focussed on? You're in the 'anti-racism society'. You think things like that are important? I don't. At all.

Compared to things like this.
    Many things and animal rights is pretty low on my list!

I wouldn't be able to list all the things; read some of my posts and you'll see me covering a multitude of issues

And well, i'm a bit of a soc whore. I never post in any of my societies to be honest! :p:

ReputationRep:
    What are you focussed on? You're in the 'anti-racism' society. You think things like that are important?
    at this moment in time i bet his little manhood and some huge boobs on the screen.

at OP, yes i have no faith either in humanity.

ReputationRep:
    I've seen the first two things you mentioned. The bunny killing is the worst thing I have ever seen. I'd sooner watch the Dagestan Massacre 100 times than see it again. Shudder.

ReputationRep:
    I just watched:

The Dagestan Massacre.
    Evil *****.

Doesn't surprise what religion they belong to. :rolleyes:

Politics and stuff. You're a lib dem MP eh? Quite an acheivement for a 16 year old.
    On TSR! Hardly an achievement :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Many things and animal rights is pretty low on my list!

I wouldn't be able to list all the things; read some of my posts and you'll see me covering a multitude of issues

And well, i'm a bit of a soc whore. I never post in any of my societies to be honest! :p:
    Animal Rights is the top of my list, L.
    Simply because people don't deserve rights if they're going to act like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Forbidden Fruit)
    Evil *****.

Doesn't surprise what religion they belong to.
    I watched a program about Chechnya yesterday, apparently 1 wife in 5 there was kidnapped by the grooms family so that he can have a second third or forth wife.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missaphrodite)
    Animal Rights is the top of my list, V.
    scenario: you can save 1 and 1 only

1) animal about to be tortured

2) 9 year old girl about to gang raped.

you would choose 1) if animal rights are top of your list?

ReputationRep:
    Funny how people are making a bigger fuss over the poor wittle wunny wabbits than men being brutally and callously executed. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caw123)
    I've seen the first two things you mentioned. The bunny killing is the worst thing I have ever seen. I'd sooner watch the Dagestan Massacre 100 times than see it again. Shudder.
    Same. I can't imagine the pain. I'd sooner have my head cut off that be crushed slowly from my feet upwards. Even if it is 'just an animal'.

Animal Rights is the top of my list, L.
    We have different interpretations of rights.

You assume that i appreciate the intrinsic value of animals. Unfortunately i do not! While i don't want it to suffer if tall possible, because pointless cruelty is hardly a good thing, if it came down to not being able to eat meat and having to kill an animal myself so i could eat meat, i would do the latter :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    Funny how people are making a bigger fuss over the poor wittle wunny wabbits than men being brutally and callously executed. :rolleyes:
    The wittle wunny wabbit suffered more. Except maybe one of the guys that was crying for his mum while they cut his head off. They stabbed him a load beforehand though too. Not nice.

ReputationRep:
    Erm, all animals.
    I do not like the human race.
    We use animals as tools, we exploit them, we get them involved in our sick pleasures. Execution is one of the things that humans like to do to each other.
    Animals, like children, are innocent. But most adults...ugh.

ReputationRep:
    We have different interpretations of rights.

You assume that i appreciate the intrinsic value of animals. Unfortunately i do not! While i don't want it to suffer if tall possible, because pointless cruelty is hardly a good thing, if it came down to not being able to eat meat and having to kill an animal myself so i could eat meat, i would do the latter :sadnod:
    I just don't value the life of myself, or of any human to be more important than the life of an animal's, that is one of the reasons why I don't eat meat. A life is a life. I hate that humans think they're superior beings, yet we're destroying the planet, unlike any other species has managed to do before :rolleyes: well done us.

Erm, all animals.
    I do not like the human race.
    We use animals as tools, we exploit them, we get them involved in our sick pleasures. Execution is one of the things that humans like to do to each other.
    Animals, like children, are innocent. But most adults...ugh.
    No way José. The animal world is centred around "murder", death, suffering.

I just don't value the life of myself, or of any human to be more important than the life of an animal's, that is one of the reasons why I don't eat meat. A life is a life. I hate that humans think they're superior beings, yet we're destroying the planet, unlike any other species has managed to do before :rolleyes: well done us.
    That's mostly because we are superior enough to amass the knowledge and technology to do it! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danny111)
    scenario: you can save 1 and 1 only

1) animal about to be tortured

2) 9 year old girl about to gang raped.

you would choose 1) if animal rights are top of your list?
    Stupid scenario, because it would never happen.
    And I didn't say they were the number one thing at the top of my list.
    Animal, or human, I'd say torture was worse than rape, but I've never been raped, I'm sure a rape victim would disagree. Save a child's life or an animal's life, I'd save the child. Save an adult's life or an animal's life...frankly, I'm not sure.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.