Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I say

Ben Stiller

I just cannot stand him... annoying and dull!!!!!!

so who do you think is the most overated actor or actress?

ReputationRep:
    Hugh Grant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pork products)
    Hugh Grant
    I have to agree with this because he plays the same character in every film and so does Colin Firth ( I do love Colin Firth though so I forgive him :rolleyes: )

ReputationRep:
    Robert Pattinson and Daniel Radcliffe.

ReputationRep:
    Adam Sandler.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yesioo)
    noone said robert pattinson was a good actor...just a lot of silly little girls are in love with a vampire.

a more interesting thread would be most underrated actor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yesioo)
    Daniel Radcliffe literally does play the same character in every film :rolleyes:
    He's got a lot better since the first Harry Potter film to be fair to him though.

I think Will Smith's fairly overrated. He seems to just play himself a lot of the time.

ReputationRep:
    noone said robert pattinson was a good actor...just a lot of silly little girls are in love with a vampire.
    lol so true :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    No one mentioned thus fair I believe has ever been called a credible actor. Everyone knows that Will Smith just makes entertaining "3 star" blockbusters, but I doubt anyone has ever praised him for his acting prowess. Likewise Stiller is just a comedian, though I don't find him funny.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say Johnny Depp, he really annoys me, and I never believe any of his characters.

ReputationRep:
    Heath Ledger.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BitOfAnAlchy)
    Daniel Radcliffe literally does play the same character in every film :rolleyes:
    He's got a lot better since the first Harry Potter film to be fair to him though.

I think Will Smith's fairly overrated. He seems to just play himself a lot of the time.
    got to give that to him ... having said that he still isn't very good and is most certainly overrated

ReputationRep:
    Heath Ledger and Robert Pattinson

ReputationRep:
    Is Robert Pattinson even rated as an actor ? I though he was just something for the ladies to swoom over in Heat mmagazine or something, after his role in Twilight.

ReputationRep:
    Orlando Bloom.

I quite like Ben Stiller.

ReputationRep:
    Johnny Depp. I just don't see his appeal.
    And Owen Wilson. Everytime I see him, I have this overwhelming desire to punch him in the face.

ReputationRep:
    Brad Pitt

ReputationRep:
    will smith was good in the pursuit of happyness even if he was playing himself to a degree

theres nothing wrong with that though...joe pesci played himself in goodfellas and it was a legendary performance

ReputationRep:
    Robert Pattinson is just a pretty face.

Daniel Radcliffe is an average actor who hasn't brought any life to Harry Potter whatsoever.

ReputationRep:
    Zack Efferon the american robert pattinson!

ReputationRep:
    The whole cast of Harry Potter should be executed in the most savage way possible for crimes against acting. Daniel Radciffe and Hermione Granger in particular should be tortured for possibly the crappest acting in the world.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.