Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Ian Beales son off eastenders, I don't watch it but I went into my sisters room while watching it and it was like the kid was reading at primary level off a piece of paper. Bad actors should not be allowed anywhere near a camera/stage, it is a crime
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    kirsten dunst :argh: OMG she's just so goddam BLAND.

scarlett johannson- a pair of tits with a pout.

kiera knightley- no tits just a pout

dan-rad and em-wats - "oh look! i'm shocked! it's exactly the same as my oh look! i'm really depressed/horny/scared/happy face!"

ReputationRep:
    Brad Pitt. Can't believe how many people have said Johnny Depp!

If there was a thread for actresses I would put Helena Bonham Carter down a thousand times. I absolutely cannot stand the woman. Then Angelina Jolie. Then Emma Watson, who is only skilled in the art of eyebrow acting.

ReputationRep:
    Kiera Knightly - she's the same in every movie and her character is almost always called Elizabeth.

Adam Sandler is pretty entertaining at times but ditto, acts the same in every movie and thinks it's still funny to act like like a retard [for want of a better word].

ReputationRep:
    +1 for Orlando Bloom and Heath Ledger.

Daniel Radcliffe isn't an actor. He's a spaz. It's quite cruel to see him attempt to perform for us on film.

Exhibit A

Good for the lulz, obviously. But he ruined my fave of the series!

Then compare him to someone like Jack Nicholson or Martin Sheen and it's embarrassing.

ReputationRep:
    Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom.

They may be conventially attractive but cannot act!

ReputationRep:
    Jack black

Hes lame

and Michael Cera :plz2:

ReputationRep:
    Emma Watson. Actually I'm not sure shes even rated, but terrible none the less.

ReputationRep:
    Nicholas mother****ing Cage.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anyothername)

You're an idiot.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Profesh)
    You're an idiot.
    :congrats:

hear hear

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wootwootwoot)
    Ian Beales son off eastenders, I don't watch it but I went into my sisters room while watching it and it was like the kid was reading at primary level off a piece of paper. Bad actors should not be allowed anywhere near a camera/stage, it is a crime
    its eastenders, no one there can act :eyebrow:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anyothername)

I can't think of one film Depp has done where I haven't totally believed he was that person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    You're an idiot.

i just saw your profile and can definitely confirm that you are an idiot. do you get out much?

Kirsten Dunst. God she is terrible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elipsis)
    I can't think of one film Depp has done where I haven't totally believed he was that person.
    Depp will never go down as an all time great actor such as Marlon Brando, Gregory Peck, De Niro. Just not good enough.

ReputationRep:
    Daniel Radcliffe or Emma Watson, I can't decide which one to go for.

ReputationRep:
    Nicholas Cage, he is bloody awful

ReputationRep:
    Look, no-one rates Daniel Radcliffe as a particularly good actor so can people stop claiming that he's overrated. In order to be overrated, by definition, you must be rated in the first place.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.