Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Sorry but Travolta has lost it too :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Johnny Depp (looks wise :p:), Adam Sandler (some of his stuff just isn't funny IMO).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anyothername)
    i just saw your profile and can definitely confirm that you are an idiot. do you get out much?
    Not that it's actually of any relevance, but:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Now, though I'd surely like nothing better than to continue this utterly pointless altercation for a few more futile minutes, I'm off into town. Ta-ta.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gaara.)
    This after seeing The Taking of Pelham 123?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ColdVein)
    Nicholas Cage, he is bloody awful

He's not a bad actor, he's just lazy. He's been phoning it in for the last few years, acting in ****** (but high-paying) action movies. Anyone who's seen 'Adaptation', 'Leaving Las Vegas' or even 'Lord of War' probably wouldn't call him awful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    Now, though I'd surely like nothing better than to continue this utterly pointless altercation for a few more futile minutes, I'm off into town. Ta-ta.
    It's pointless because you're a loser.

And when you get to town get a haircut!

Bye

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anoif_)
    This after seeing The Taking of Pelham 123?
    Haven't seen this film yet :eyebrow:

ReputationRep:
    Daniel Radcliffe imo

ReputationRep:
    I can think of worse, but... I saw the trailer for that new Pelham movie he's in and he just seems to be playing the same role he did in Face/Off.

ooh, I know who.. Shia la corned-beef. Can't act to save his life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yesioo)
    Robert Pattinson and Daniel Radcliffe.
    Couldn't agree with you more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PauloG.)
    Ahah so true, can't stand him either.

Mel Gibson and Colin Farrell anyone?

Nah, leave Mel alone. But Colin Farrell should be restricted to Irish soaps.

ReputationRep:
    Emma Watson's eyebrows are going to fall off her face one day.

ReputationRep:
    Haven't seen this film yet :eyebrow:
    Ah, I just thought the film might be your reason because John Travolta's in it and some people think he's crap, though I wouldn't take their word for it.
    Imo it's a good film, anything with Denzel Washington is :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noggins)
    I can think of worse, but... I saw the trailer for that new Pelham movie he's in and he just seems to be playing the same role he did in Face/Off.

I've not seen Face/Off (is it the one with the face transplant or something, I think I remember catching a bit of it?)
    Anyway, but regardless, The Taking of Pelham 123 is a good film So I wouldn't be put off by the similarity in roles. And agreed with Shia LaBoeuf, I can't help but think of Even Stevens and that just ruins every film he's in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gtmad)
    Have you seen "stranger than fiction"...its a good Will Ferrell film
    Saw that the other, surprisingly amazing film.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noggins)

This.
    He should of stuck to Even Stevens.

ReputationRep:
    Nicholas Cage, god his face and voice make me wanna :puke:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anoif_)
    I've not seen Face/Off (is it the one with the face transplant or something, I think I remember catching a bit of it?)
    Anyway, but regardless, The Taking of Pelham 123 is a good film So I wouldn't be put off by the similarity in roles. And agreed with Shia LaBoeuf, I can't help but think of Even Stevens and that just ruins every film he's in.

yes, that's the one. you can probably find clips of the film scattered around YouTube :p:

ReputationRep:
    Adam Sandler. Oh god, if I was aver able to punch him in his stupid ugly chipmunk like face it would be the best day of my life. I HATE HIM!!!!!!!! Oh and Daniel Radcliffe really sucks in the harry potter movies. He can't act for ****!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lady_KaKa)
    Johnny Depp. I just don't see his appeal.
    No, no, no, no, NO!

Depp is a fantastic actor, the variation of his characters is unarguable. Fair enough if he gets your wick personally, but he's a startlingly good actor

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.