Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

unprotected sex...'clear up' Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi, my girlfriend has recently gone on the pill so now when we have sex we don't use contraception (we have also both been tested so there's no worry there).

At the moment we are just placing a towel underneath until everything has 'come out' out of her (no pun intended). Although this works, it is a bit rank and means i am constantly washing towels!

I know an easy solution would be to use condoms but this was one of the reasons she went on the pill because it is so much nicer without them.

I was just wondering what other people in this situation do after the man has 'finished'.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Just spaff on her boobs and grab some Kleenex.

Keep baby wipes beside the bed. After sex she should stand or kneel vertically with a wipe under her til it comes out and wipe up. This works and is easier than rushing for a shower.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Keep baby wipes beside the bed. After sex she should stand or kneel vertically with a wipe under her til it comes out and wipe up. This works and is easier than rushing for a shower.
    she is quite shy about letting it go into a towel so i doubt she'll want to stand in my room while *** falls onto a baby wipe...haha...that's a lovely gross sentence.

ReputationRep:
    get her to raise her legs and balance herself on her head and shoulders and get it to dry inside

ReputationRep:
    Pantyliner, you can't just sit there and wait for it you'd be there hours.

ReputationRep:
    Get a straw, son.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AsystoleUK)
    Get a straw, son.
    lol ewww

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz)
    get her to raise her legs and balance herself on her head and shoulders and get it to dry inside
    Lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m45)
    Hi, my girlfriend has recently gone on the pill so now when we have sex we don't use contraception
    Yes you do. What do you think the pill is?

ReputationRep:
    I just get up and go to the toilet afterwards.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannahdaisy)
    Agreed I have found this to be the best way, you might need to be careful with using baby wipes after, they make me a little bit sore after sex but not normally.

ReputationRep:
    Vacum cleaner?

Na, she could go in the bog and empty her bladder which blasts some of it out. Then, just wipe the rest with a kleenex or wipe.

(Original post by m45)
    she is quite shy about letting it go into a towel so i doubt she'll want to stand in my room while *** falls onto a baby wipe...haha...that's a lovely gross sentence.
    Yeah I suppose you need to be quite comfortable with the guy to be able to do that. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Get her to swallow or come on her and tell her to go to the shower if she wants to cuddle

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AMZB)
    Yes you do. What do you think the pill is?
    i meant condoms

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannahdaisy)
    Same, much simpler.

ReputationRep:
    We normally have a quick cuddle before I get up and go to the bathroom, since I'm not really happy wiping myself with him watching just after sex. Sometimes it will get on the covers anyway but it is worth just washing them since we enjoy sex a lot more without a condom so extra washing of covers and towels is a sacrifice I am willing to live with Speak to her about it, I am open with him about everything which makes the situation a lot easier, but popping to the toilet before coming back for another cuddle is probably the best bet.

ReputationRep:
    We normally end up with a laugh about it, normally involving him squidging in odd direction to reach the loo roll and then hastily wadding up a load and putting it under me xD I then with run to the loo (if it's an empty house) or sit on the bed swapping in fresh wadges of loo roll xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sephrenia)
    We normally end up with a laugh about it, normally involving him squidging in odd direction to reach the loo roll and then hastily wadding up a load and putting it under me xD I then with run to the loo (if it's an empty house) or sit on the bed swapping in fresh wadges of loo roll xD
    Pretty much this! :p: Loo roll --> toilet :yes:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 6, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.