Turn on thread page Beta

Got an interview at H&M tommorow, gah what do i do? watch

ReputationRep:
    Also what do i wear? I was thinking of wearing a black cardigan and a white shirt with jeans? Or is that too casual?

Also what kind of questions will i be expecting from tommorow's interview?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Ditch the jeans for some slick black trousers.
    Maybe you should don a tie. Not sure though. Have they said anything specific about a dress code?

And as for the interview - this thread is your friend. ENOUGH! The questions you could be asked at an interview, here lol
    And just type H&M interview in the search box - loads and loads of stuff comes up.
    Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polaroid13)
    Ditch the jeans for some slick black trousers.
    Maybe you should don a tie. Not sure though. Have they said anything specific about a dress code?

And as for the interview - this thread is your friend. ENOUGH! The questions you could be asked at an interview, here lol
    And just type H&M interview in the search box - loads and loads of stuff comes up.
    Good luck.
    It will do - it seems that everyone on TSR has had an interview for H&M at some point...

ReputationRep:
    Don't wear anything too formal, its target IS young adults after all. Good luck, though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArtGoblin)
    It will do - it seems that everyone on TSR has had an interview for H&M at some point...
    Not me. :sigh:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 3, 2009
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.