Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by juicyfruit)
    Ahh lovely, sounds just right. I was sick when I got in last night, then twice this morning :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :o:
    Just drink plenty of water (obv. not too much that you overload your body) and eat light, ie toast, crackers (dries up the alcohol). When I have been sick in the past and given orange juice, that has made me throw up.

You should feel alright in a few hours.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DancinBallerina)
    Just drink plenty of water (obv. not too much that you overload your body) and eat light, ie toast, crackers (dries up the alcohol). When I have been sick in the past and given orange juice, that has made me throw up.

You should feel alright in a few hours.

Thank you
    Starting to feel a bit better already, and yes the orange juice made me throw up straight away too! :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by juicyfruit)
    It was, just found out :rolleyes: :o:
    No, I didn't know you could get any. What did you have?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cowsgoquack)
    No, I didn't know you could get any. What did you have?
    Not totally sure, but I think it was a supermarket's own brand or something along those lines :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Champagne? Sweet? I feel sick. Are you sure it wasn't just sparklling wine with sugar? :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    There's nothing worse than bad champagne! It has to be good champagne or nothing. You'd be better off with a decent bottle of normal wine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whitepearlbaby)
    Champagne? Sweet? I feel sick. Are you sure it wasn't just sparklling wine with sugar? :awesome:
    Tasted like it

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 3, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.