Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I havent got it and paniking like mad.

HELPPPPPPP

ReputationRep:
    They're sending out the emails in batches. There are a couple others on the firmers thread that are in the same position. It's nothing to worry about - unless you didn't get the email a couple weeks back checking that they had the right email addresses for everybody.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IeuanF)
    They're sending out the emails in batches. There are a couple others on the firmers thread that are in the same position. It's nothing to worry about - unless you didn't get the email a couple weeks back checking that they had the right email addresses for everybody.
    I got an email off them last week or so when i emailed them with my new email address saying they will change it on my records.

Hmm.

ReputationRep:
    yeah, i haven't got it yet either, i'm going away tomorrow so i hope i get it before too long else i won't be able to apply for like 2 weeks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toasted marshmellows)
    yeah, i haven't got it yet either, i'm going away tomorrow so i hope i get it before too long else i won't be able to apply for like 2 weeks.
    Even if that's the case, you should be alright- results day isn't for quite some time.

You'll get in before the crush of conditional applicants, at least.

ReputationRep:
    yep, that's what i thought, i keep changing my mind on what accom i actually want anyway - so won't mind where i end up really :P - as long as i get somewhere :P

ReputationRep:
    Ive done mine now, got mine earlier.
    Have you got your yet?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.