Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gers)
    What is the cheapest pice for a netbook?
    depends how **** you want to go. you can get one for ~100-150 for crappy ones. im gonna spend ~ 350 on my one (+ extras like warrantry).

ReputationRep:
    Do you get lectures where u have to take notes for admin?

ReputationRep:
    I am doing a admin course when i go to college

ReputationRep:
    Computers but that is all i know

ReputationRep:
    Well I don't think admin is one of the degrees at Warwick, so you should probably ask that in the subforum for wherever you're going.

On topic I'm inclined to agree with Tom_Tom_Tom lol, you get the odd person that brings a laptop for a couple of weeks but stops because they get sick of everyone else's evil looks and pointing and laughing. Just get a pen! Lecture notes are largely online anyway, there's no need to write them all again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 99p And A Flake)
    Well I don't think admin is one of the degrees at Warwick, so you should probably ask that in the subforum for wherever you're going.

On topic I'm inclined to agree with Tom_Tom_Tom lol, you get the odd person that brings a laptop for a couple of weeks but stops because they get sick of everyone else's evil looks and pointing and laughing. Just get a pen! Lecture notes are largely online anyway, there's no need to write them all again.
    Try again.

ReputationRep:
    Oh laptops are essential during lectures. When you have lots of issues you want to settle and don't really want to skip the lectures because you think the lecturer has funny hair. Like housing issues, One World Week stuff, when you need to check your email every now and then.

Of course, it doesn't always turn out like that, there's always the temptation to Facebook, or do other silly things like surf TSR.

PS. Games and Decisions is a Stats lecture, not a Math one.

ReputationRep:
    Only if they have a death wish.

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.