Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I really wanted serios help from guys who have completed the course aircraft engineering from kingston university....even if you are considering the course or are between it, please help me out...

as a background let me tell yout that i have completed my hnd in aerospace engineering, and while looking for a final year choice for an accredited course i had 2 choices and i have the offers for both of them...

1) aircraft engineering at kingston university
    2) aerospace technology at coventry university...

1st i would like to know which university is better for the courses mentioned....i mean wat should i consider??
    what are the job prospects after completing my bachelors in aircraft engineering?
    is it really worth it??
    i have heard from some that its good, and some think it suks....

please please let me know about the course aircraft engineering, as i have to make my final decision....

thanking you in advance.
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.