Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I really wanted serios help from guys who have completed the course aerospace technology from Coventry university....even if you are considering the course or are between it, please help me out...

as a background let me tell yout that i have completed my hnd in aerospace engineering, and while looking for a final year choice for an accredited course i had 2 choices and i have the offers for both of them...

1) aircraft engineering at kingston university
    2) aerospace technology at coventry university... (year 3)

1st i would like to know which university is better for the courses mentioned....i mean wat should i consider??
    what are the job prospects after completing my bachelors in aerospace technology? what should i look further into...i mean manufacturing? maintanence?? since its an IENG..i dunno wat is its future...

is it really worth it doing it from coventry??
    i have tried searching over the internet about the course, but i cudnt find any views of ex-students.

please please let me know about the course aerospace technology, as i have to make my final decision....and i dont have much time....

thanking you in advance.
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    I'm not an aerospace student, but I know that it is one of the courses we are famous for; of course, Frank Whittle invented one of the first jet engines!

Coventry University is best known for its engineering department and, to an extent, fashion. So much as I don't know anything about Kingston or the course itself, it can't be that bad if we're well known for it!

(Any questions on Cov and the Uni itself, just give me a bell )

thnx for the info....

can you please let me know or give me a pm containg an e-mail address of anybody you know studying the course aerospace technology....it would be of great help....
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.