Turn on thread page Beta

Sorry if this has been talked about before, but I'm posting from work and I don't really have time to browse all the forum to find out...

My boyfriend finds it quite hard to come when wearing a condom, it takes him quite a long time... which I don't have a problem with However, he needs thin condoms to help him feel more.
    Last night we tried extra thin condoms that he bought, and it felt better for him... except the damn thing split.

I'm saying that lube could prevent this from happening, he doubts it... I'd just like to check whether I'm right with people who've experienced this, before I tell him I'm right and he's wrong! (and I did buy lube on my lunchtime anyway...).

Thanks for the help!

(posting as anon as I know a couple of people off TSR, they might not want to know every detail of my sex life :p:)

Yes it could. Try it.

Thanks! We'll try tonight I guess, I'll talk him into it (I think he's rather scared to use one of those thin condoms again for fear it splits again).

ReputationRep:
    Lube does help, there is a lubricated brand that durex due which is the ultra thin ones pre lubed.

The one we used was pre lubed apparently (and vanilla flavour, yum yum :p:), didn't prevent it from splitting though. Maybe it was a one off, though, and the 11 still remaining in the pack will do fine...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    The one we used was pre lubed apparently (and vanilla flavour, yum yum http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/images/smilies/p.gif), didn't prevent it from splitting though. Maybe it was a one off, though, and the 11 still remaining in the pack will do fine...
    Not having the thing around teeth may help its durability

Didn't blow him this time, it said so on the pack.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah lube up. Don't give a blowjob over the same condom you're using for penetrative sex.

Lube may help, yes.

ReputationRep:
    Yep, it could definitely help as sometimes the splitting is caused by friction.

It didn't
    We're gonna get different condoms today, these are rubbish, obviously.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 6, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.