Turn on thread page Beta

It seems as though every single girl with straight hair has this hair style. watch

• View Poll Results: Do you have that hairstyle?
    Yes.
    29.73%
    No.
    70.27%

ReputationRep:
    Everywhere I look, nearly every girl has this hairstyle. Why? They all look identical. Is this the new fashion, or something?

I'm in London, if that makes a difference.

ReputationRep:
    I hardly ever see that, tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Teehee my hair used to be like that a bit, but not with my fringe in my eyes! I had a side fringe and still have a side parting though. I don't see that style around much though

ReputationRep:
    close ish

ReputationRep:
    My hair is a bit like that.....
    dont see it that much

ReputationRep:
    Mines similar, but with a shorter fringe and layers.

ReputationRep:
    Mine's absolutely nothing like that. Ahem.

ReputationRep:
    Yep. Used to be like that round where i live, (NW england), but now it's changing to a more short/choppy cut. Fashions me thinks.

ReputationRep:
    well atm my hairs natural aka uncontrollable afro XD
    but when i do straighten it or get it relaxed it does tend to look like that just shorter & messier =)

ReputationRep:
    That's kind of similar to my hair... :shy2: Except without the massive fringe..

ReputationRep:
    I had a free haircut from one of those students at toni and guy, and yeah he gave me something similar to that.. but the hair wasnt in my eyes. :/

ReputationRep:
    I've seen a lot of girls with hair like that, but not all straight-haired girls are the same.
    It looks better than when girls have a straight middle parting, with no fringes/layers etc..

ReputationRep:
    There are about 3 hairstyles going around atm and all girls have one of them. Probably because they look good

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I see a lot of styles like that.

Looks nice, though. If you think it would suit you, don't avoid getting it just because it's fashionable.

ReputationRep:
    It seems the Mullet has made a big comeback. I can't for a second imagine why anyone would want one, but plenty of girls have them for some reason!

ReputationRep:
    yes but my fringe is the other way haha :s:

ReputationRep:
    i don't see that hairstyle much, most girls with straight hair seem to have backcombed it to death

ReputationRep:
    My hair is a bit like that lol
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    i have that hairstyle :zomg:

i didnt realise it was so common though :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, my hair's a bit like that, but shorter. I don't see it around. I modelled my hair on Jared Leto. :ninja:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.