Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

It seems as though every single girl with straight hair has this hair style. Watch

• View Poll Results: Do you have that hairstyle?
    Yes.
    29.73%
    No.
    70.27%

ReputationRep:
    I've seen a lot of Asians with that hair (as in South Asians).

ReputationRep:
    Mine doesn't look like that does it? :ninjagirl:

ReputationRep:
    I disagree.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    It seems the Mullet has made a big comeback. I can't for a second imagine why anyone would want one, but plenty of girls have them for some reason!
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    yeah I hate that everyone looks like that

ReputationRep:
    So many people with red hair now...

I'm glad there's less with purple, or I'm going to have to change mine.

ReputationRep:
    lol my hair is nothing like that.

ReputationRep:
    er, I have side fringe? Its a bummer everyone is into straight hair to be honest, my hair is naturally straight.

ReputationRep:
    Mines like that but longer, the fringe is shorter and swept out of my eyes. It doesn't require much effort and it's flattering.

I like my hair long and straight, and I can't be arsed to do anything fancy with it other than leave it out or pull it in a pony. Sometimes, I curl a few front bits with my ghds, if I can be bothered. Sowwie!

ReputationRep:
    Even when I read the title...I just KNEW it would be that hairstyle, lol! Yeah I've had it and have it- but a lot shorter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sahds)
    I had a free haircut from one of those students at toni and guy, and yeah he gave me something similar to that.. but the hair wasnt in my eyes. :/
    Wow! How? Toni and guy is dead expensive

ReputationRep:
    Personally I don't see many people with that hairstyle and I think it's not that nice anyway. I don't think I could stand having the fringe over my eyes.

ReputationRep:
    My hair isn't long enough and I don't have a fringe, so no.

ReputationRep:
    Its just a personal thing, based on your levels of self security/happiness etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cupcakee)
    Wow! How? Toni and guy is dead expensive
    There was some trainee that stopped me in the street asking if I wanted a free haircut, at toni and guy, because he needed a 'model' to work on. I couldnt refuse! However, its not by their major stylists, but a good haircut nonetheless. washed and blow dried also

ReputationRep:
    lmao, that is pretty much my hair style:o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sahds)
    There was some trainee that stopped me in the street asking if I wanted a free haircut, at toni and guy, because he needed a 'model' to work on. I couldnt refuse! However, its not by their major stylists, but a good haircut nonetheless. washed and blow dried also
    Ahh lucky you!

ReputationRep:
    Mines not... mines wonky and thats how its staying

ReputationRep:
    Loads of people round me have that heavy side fringe (though maybe not just so much in the eyes) and although I think its quite nice I get bored of seeing it on everyone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beckieee)
    yes but my fringe is the other way haha :s:
    Same! Haha...
    And my fringe doesn't cover my eyes.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.