Turn on thread page Beta

It seems as though every single girl with straight hair has this hair style. watch

• View Poll Results: Do you have that hairstyle?
    Yes.
    29.73%
    No.
    70.27%

ReputationRep:
    I've seen a lot of Asians with that hair (as in South Asians).

ReputationRep:
    Mine doesn't look like that does it? :ninjagirl:

ReputationRep:
    I disagree.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    It seems the Mullet has made a big comeback. I can't for a second imagine why anyone would want one, but plenty of girls have them for some reason!
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    yeah I hate that everyone looks like that

ReputationRep:
    So many people with red hair now...

I'm glad there's less with purple, or I'm going to have to change mine.

ReputationRep:
    lol my hair is nothing like that.

ReputationRep:
    er, I have side fringe? Its a bummer everyone is into straight hair to be honest, my hair is naturally straight.

ReputationRep:
    Mines like that but longer, the fringe is shorter and swept out of my eyes. It doesn't require much effort and it's flattering.

I like my hair long and straight, and I can't be arsed to do anything fancy with it other than leave it out or pull it in a pony. Sometimes, I curl a few front bits with my ghds, if I can be bothered. Sowwie!

ReputationRep:
    Even when I read the title...I just KNEW it would be that hairstyle, lol! Yeah I've had it and have it- but a lot shorter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sahds)
    I had a free haircut from one of those students at toni and guy, and yeah he gave me something similar to that.. but the hair wasnt in my eyes. :/
    Wow! How? Toni and guy is dead expensive

ReputationRep:
    Personally I don't see many people with that hairstyle and I think it's not that nice anyway. I don't think I could stand having the fringe over my eyes.

ReputationRep:
    My hair isn't long enough and I don't have a fringe, so no.

ReputationRep:
    Its just a personal thing, based on your levels of self security/happiness etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cupcakee)
    Wow! How? Toni and guy is dead expensive
    There was some trainee that stopped me in the street asking if I wanted a free haircut, at toni and guy, because he needed a 'model' to work on. I couldnt refuse! However, its not by their major stylists, but a good haircut nonetheless. washed and blow dried also

ReputationRep:
    lmao, that is pretty much my hair style:o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sahds)
    There was some trainee that stopped me in the street asking if I wanted a free haircut, at toni and guy, because he needed a 'model' to work on. I couldnt refuse! However, its not by their major stylists, but a good haircut nonetheless. washed and blow dried also
    Ahh lucky you!

ReputationRep:
    Mines not... mines wonky and thats how its staying

ReputationRep:
    Loads of people round me have that heavy side fringe (though maybe not just so much in the eyes) and although I think its quite nice I get bored of seeing it on everyone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beckieee)
    yes but my fringe is the other way haha :s:
    Same! Haha...
    And my fringe doesn't cover my eyes.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.