Turn on thread page Beta

Where to train next? specifics and pics included watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 7777777)
    I have no idea what your on about :eek:

this is the squat

http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wi...ifts#The_Squat

If you look up and down that page you'll find that all the main lifts are there.

I only starting squatting a couple of weeks ago, started at 40kg and i'm onto 60kg (should be 65 today when i exercise)

It hurt my back to because i'm quite skinny it sorta digs into you a bit, but if you hold it in the right place you just get used to it and the uncomfyness goes.
    I don't like the sound of that word. :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMed)
    I don't like the sound of that word. :indiff:
    nor did i but i couldn't be bothered thinking :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jesty)
    well i did warn you with p.s. please dont give me abuse if you dont like my body as its all work in progress! lol :p:
    I was joking, you look good. Now stop torturing me with your body.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by member101)
    Leave the fatties alone you big meanie.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 7777777)
    I have no idea what your on about :eek:

this is the squat

http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wi...ifts#The_Squat

If you look up and down that page you'll find that all the main lifts are there.

I only starting squatting a couple of weeks ago, started at 40kg and i'm onto 60kg (should be 65 today when i exercise)

It hurt my back to because i'm quite skinny it sorta digs into you a bit, but if you hold it in the right place you just get used to it and the uncomfyness goes.
    HOW DO YOU LIFT 60KG? Nevermind 60, how did you lift 40?! That's more than I bloody weigh.
    What do you eat for breakfast?

ReputationRep:
    HOW DO YOU LIFT 60KG? Nevermind 60, how did you lift 40?! That's more than I bloody weigh.
    Wtf?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMed)

I was being nice O:
    Meaniehead.

ReputationRep:
    I weigh 65 and i weight train what the hell :eek: its hardly anything, others on the forum squat like 300kg

you must be joking :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jesty)
    Hey

I have been going to the gym for 2/3 months now and im noticing improvements as well as actually quite enjoying it!

I am unsure about a few parts of my body and wish to build these up but want to see peopels opinions on what and where.

I feel like i need to build up my lower abs the most but cannot seem to do it (see pic).

do I need to be doing a lot of cardio for these (to lose weight) or not?

Are there specific excercises i should do for this area?

Also the upper pecs I feel look very flacid so any tips on this part as well?

any advice/help is greatly appreciated!

p.s. please dont give me abuse if you dont like my body as its all work in progress! lol. Im seeking genuine advice from the fitness pro's!

I'm noticeably skinnier than you...what is your height and body mass by the way?

What is your 3 set 5 rep working weights for bench press, squat and deadlift?

I've been going gym for like, 5 weeks now. I did notice some improvements...i just went on that link for starting strength, and how the f can you do heavy squats without a pad on your shoulders??!?! that kills I swear....

And yeah same as you I got a belly problem now...i started wating very large quantities and I'm becomeing a fatty now

ReputationRep:
    I absolutely hate squats though, they are so hard and I'm scared of them

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by money-makes-friends)
    I'm noticeably skinnier than you...what is your height and body mass by the way?

What is your 3 set 5 rep working weights for bench press, squat and deadlift?

I've been going gym for like, 5 weeks now. I did notice some improvements...i just went on that link for starting strength, and how the f can you do heavy squats without a pad on your shoulders??!?! that kills I swear....

And yeah same as you I got a belly problem now...i started wating very large quantities and I'm becomeing a fatty now
    I've said this once already on this thread, you get used to squatting within a week. Just keep squatting... make sure you've got the technique right.

ReputationRep:
    thats the thing with these websites. I can never tell the difference between someone being sarcastic or sincere.

So i will reply to both. either bugger off or thank you

ReputationRep:
    I bet you it was some ugly minging fat fugly girl. fat chicks Don't worry jesty, keep at it and you'll show these fuglies what ur about

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMed)

calling me a fatty and I even +repped you earlier. wish i could revoke that now :p:

I am 6'3" and BMI is 21 so I need to put bit more weight on. I just have the office belly. working in stuffy offices eating **** for 4/5 years does that until i started working out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by money-makes-friends)
    I bet you it was some ugly minging fat fugly girl. fat chicks Don't worry jesty, keep at it and you'll show these fuglies what ur about

haha cheers Bud. Im doing it for the office lard ass!

When Im at uni in september ill have bit more spare time to play basketball <3 and work out in gym so will be good. the diets gonna be the tough one then though. Dont think noodle sandwiches contain much protein lol

ReputationRep:
    Mate, you're not fat and you don't have a belly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4_sophia)
    I'd say you're looking good, you just need to build your six pack... So do more sit ups and crunches... I'm not an expert but I reckon that'd work...
    HAHAHA OMG LOOOOOL!!!
    HAHAHHA
    !! HAHAHAH!!!

+REP COMING SOON!! haha

ReputationRep:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.