Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Where to train next? specifics and pics included Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by money-makes-friends)
    erm...no, squat isnt lifting above the head. I can only lift 40kg above my head...i dunno if the biggest body builders can lift 300 kg in a standing military press!! that would be unimaginable. squat is different...and not all people take steroids, some work hard as hell.
    Ahh thanks for clearing that up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 7777777)
    They're meant to be parallel or slightly outward about shoulder width apart.

theres a 330kg squat.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=213288
    Hah, I'm in your sig.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by member101)
    Hah, I'm in your sig.
    :yes: you've given me my first sig :p:

but really, squatting 60kg is very little.. I didn't even squat until a few weeks ago :ninja: Its 5kg of my bodyweight so i'm happy its progressing.

ReputationRep:
    Hah, I'm in your sig.
    and hah ur name is Bob....wtf ¬_¬

ReputationRep:
    3 sets 5 reps 70kg squat KILLZ

ReputationRep:
    and hah ur name is Bob....wtf ¬_¬
    Yeah and I have a penis too.
    What else would you like to know about me? Stalker.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah and I have a penis too.
    What else would you like to know about me? Stalker.
    eewwwww.......mental image....eeww

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andylol)
    Just wondering what's your BMI atm?
    Your Body Mass Index Number

You have a BMI of 35.47. This BMI puts you under the body classification of "Severely Obese" according to the CDC (Center for Disease Control & Prevention).

Your risk for the following health conditions is: Severe

• <LI id=lipad>Hypertension <LI id=lipad>Dyslipidemia <LI id=lipad>Type 2 diabetes <LI id=lipad>Coronary heart disease <LI id=lipad>Stroke <LI id=lipad>Gallbladder disease <LI id=lipad>Osteoarthritis <LI id=lipad>Sleep apnea
    • Endometrial, breast, and colon cancer
    What You Can Do

One of the best things you can do to boost your metabolism, and ensure that your body is clean and operating properly, is to take a dietary supplement. Taking the right dietary supplement can help you lose weight, safely and naturally.

The most highly touted supplement in the world today is Acai Berry, as seen on Oprah, Rachel Ray and every major news network. Its recent acclaim from health practitioners world-wide has earned it the respected title of #1 Superfood.

The Acai Berry contains high levels of anti-oxidants that help to rid your body of unnecessary waste and build-up. This alone can improve your BMI greatly and cause an initial weight loss of up to 5 kilogrammes or more. When your body is clean, your organ tissues can absorb nutrients better, and your body will more effectively manage your weight and hunger as a side-effect.

Your BMI of 35.47 qualifies you to receive a free sample bottle of Acai Berry supplements - just enter promo-code "privatediscount". In an attempt to raise awareness and improve physical health in the United Kingdom, we have teamed up with a leading Acai manufacturer to provide these samples to you. We encourage you to try the free sample, as it is a means to better health for the millions that benefit from it already. Prevention of obesity related disease and health problems is the best cure.

Claim my free Acai Berry 14 day sample pack.
    My free BMI report

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 7777777)
    :yes: you've given me my first sig :p:

but really, squatting 60kg is very little.. I didn't even squat until a few weeks ago :ninja: Its 5kg of my bodyweight so i'm happy its progressing.
    Well it seems an awful lot to me. It hurts my arms and back just thinking about it.

ReputationRep:
    eewwwww.......mental image....eeww
    Hah.

It's a vagina though, it's pretty cool. It does fun things.

ReputationRep:
    squat is different...and not all people take steroids, some work hard as hell.
    Are you suggesting those who do take steriods do not work hard as hell?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Hah.

It's a vagina though, it's pretty cool. It does fun things.
    HAHA LOOL you are sick you know that!!

Fun things liek wat? How many languages can it speak? Can it eat any sort of food?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Powerlifter)
    My free BMI report
    lol. i was wondering that a little while ago.

doesnt make sense really because obv you are not obese.

Im not sure what BMI i am aiming for but i guess it 25 ish as i think average is 20-25?

Im not looking to get too big. My mate is very well built and he gets people shouting "steriod man" and stuff at him.

Not fair really as he doesnt use that ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Powerlifter)
    Are you suggesting those who do take steriods do not work hard as hell?
    those who take steroids should be shot in the face execution style with a rocket launcher. Steroids make your balls shrink and mean you have summat wrong wit ur brain..

its not that taking steroids is cheating...no no...and its not that if you take steroids then you automatically get stronger without any hard work, no no no. I'm saying that ur taking hormones which have very bad effects on your body just to achieve something which can be achieved through natural means?? who would take steroids I mean?? its crazy really.

ReputationRep:
    hahaha :woo:

ReputationRep:
    HAHA LOOL you are sick you know that!!

Fun things liek wat? How many languages can it speak? Can it eat any sort of food?
    Shush, you'll get me banned.

ReputationRep:
    those who take steroids should be shot in the face execution style with a rocket launcher. Steroids make your balls shrink and mean you have summat wrong wit ur brain..

its not that taking steroids is cheating...no no...and its not that if you take steroids then you automatically get stronger without any hard work, no no no. I'm saying that ur taking hormones which have very bad effects on your body just to achieve something which can be achieved through natural means?? who would take steroids I mean?? its crazy really.
    Here we go...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMed)
    Here we go...
    I see ur scared to post a pic of ur self. Not henched up enough?

ReputationRep:
    I see ur scared to post a pic of ur self. Not henched up enough?
    I don't train for "physique". I train for strength. But I'm not a fat ass... yet.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.