my squat isnt 30kg. Its actually 70kg.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by money-makes-friends)
    my squat isnt 30kg. Its actually 70kg.
    Same difference

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Powerlifter)
    Same difference

hmm yeh. Well unlike you I aim to do something with my life. Hopefully I won't be stalking young people on internet forums when I reach 42. I'll hopefully have a family, job and life...and I certainly won't take steroids and shrink my balls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by money-makes-friends)
    hmm yeh. Well unlike you I aim to do something with my life which is why I bite on internet forums. Hopefully I won't be stalking young people on internet forums when I reach 42. I'll hopefully have a family, job and life...and I certainly won't take steroids and shrink my balls as i want to stay weak as piss and not be able to lift heavy things such as ink cartridges.
    Hey bub, your choice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Powerlifter)
    Hey bub, your choice
    HAHA ommagod you are a LEGEND!! how on earth did you do that? lol at the ink cartridges...wtf are they anyway?! like pens or wat?

ReputationRep:
    CLOSE THIS THREAD PLEASE

was not intended as a dating service

ReputationRep:
    dating service lol

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.