Turn on thread page Beta

Please keep anon as the other person involved is on here. I work near a guy who is a older than me that i really like and when we are both working on the same days he regularly comes to see me. We get on really well and flirt a lot. I like him so much but he is with someone else. And to make things more complicated he has got a new job further away so we wouldnt be seeing each other anymore as he lives in a different town. My friend asked for his number as a joke but he thought she was making it up and then said i am too young for him. me and my friend are trying to persuade him to stay as no one wants him to leave. I dont know what to do as i have never liked a guy as much as this before. any advice?

ReputationRep:
    He's with someone else? Then stay the **** away from him! :mad2:

ReputationRep:
    He has a gf...just shut up and let him go. He clearly wants to leave so why should he stay just cos you want him too?

ReputationRep:
    So how is it 'love' then?
    Tough, a guy you like and flirt with occasionaly is going..boo hoo!

ReputationRep:
    I bet he doesnt even see it as flirting at all. Chances are he'll say "hi" as he passes you at work and you're considering that as some serious flirting cause you fancy him.

He has a gf, and is moving away. 2 very good reasons to get over him.

ReputationRep:
    Haha at the OP. I thought it was something serious. Look, you really need to learn the meaning of love before you throw it around so carelessly. He has a girlfriend, get over it. And you're trying to get him to stay in his current job just so you can see him? Psshh.

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't sound good I'm afraid, he's moving away and he's already in a relationship. I think you should just try your best to move on.

If you are scared to just 'let him go' then maybe take a gamble and ask him out/get his number, but really, I'd steer clear, as it's very unlikely than anything will come from it.

Is this Jludvig ?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 3, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.