Turn on thread page Beta

okay..well the other day I was chopping onions in work..had to chop a couple of bags of them. I never chop onions a home, because I dont like them.

Anyway..today I noticed that my vagina kind of smells quite strongly of onions There is no weird discharge or anything, and it doesn't itch or hurt..so I'm pretty sure it's not a yeast infection. It's just a strong smell

Has anyone else ever noticed this?.. :o:

Omg yes! I thought i had some kinda freakish disease. Is it actually from onions? I always thought i got it when i was ill, maybe i just eat more onions then? heh... at least im not the only one i guess!

ReputationRep:
    Haha yeah sometimes, if I eat them raw, lots of garlic has the same effect as well. It's disgusting, the smell of onion/garlic seeps out of every pore and I guess downstairs isn't any different.

ReputationRep:
    Yup I've experienced that!

ReputationRep:
    I don't have a vagina of my own (nor one that I can borrow ), but food smells definately are expressed in sweat, so I'm not surprised they find their way into other secretions.

ReputationRep:
    that is so rank onions are my least favourite thing in the world..if i ever notice that smell i will probably cry my gf loves onions !!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m45)
    that is so rank onions are my least favourite thing in the world..if i ever notice that smell i will probably cry my gf loves onions !!!!
    Hahaha, gutted!

ReputationRep:
    oh hi bf!

ReputationRep:
    p.s. yes i like onions but i do not have onion vag. bleugh. rank.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    This totally happens to my friends and myself with raw onions and garlic, even just chopping and especially eating! After a couple of days (and a good shower) it will wear off. Apparently the same thing can happen with males and the semen, hmm...oniony semen, lol.

ReputationRep:
    If you eat kiwis and strawberries regulary, whenever the smell does crop up, the fruit will balance it out - they're good in general for a nicer aroma down there!!!!!!!

As if I need an excuse to eat strawberries!

ReputationRep:
    try anal?

ReputationRep:
    Shove a hot dog in your vagina and you've got a nice meal, and while you're doing this, try anal?

Yeah this happens. So annoying coz I absolutely love onions!! Try eating pineapple/strawberry/kiwi to balance it out?

ReputationRep:
    Stop using onions as a dildo... its not healthy

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 9, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.