Turn on thread page Beta

PICK ONE: Oily or dry skin? watch

• View Poll Results: Which extreme would you choose: OILY or DRY?
    Very Oily
    18.52%
    Very Dry
    81.48%

ReputationRep:
    Just imagine, if you had to choose between the two extremes which would it be.

Very oily or very dry skin?

I have moderately oily skin and I can't help thinking it would be alot less stress having dry skin. Maybe its just a case of 'the grass is always greener', I suppose. :dontknow:

Dry skin.

I have oily skin and its doing my headin. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Neither? Lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pamelaa)
    Neither? Lol.
    That doesn't answer the question does it lol.

ReputationRep:
    I'd definitely choose very dry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DancinBallerina)
    Dry skin.

I have oily skin and its doing my headin. :woo:
    :ditto: I hate having to wipe my face with a tissue every so often because it gets oily..I'd rather just have normal skin :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    Oily - usually means less wrinkles as a person ages.

ReputationRep:
    very dry

ReputationRep:
    I'd choose dry.

ReputationRep:
    Lol that's like asking whether you'd rather have all your fingers or all your toes pulled off one by one.

I'm going to say oily.

(Original post by khalaf)
    :ditto: I hate having to wipe my face with a tissue every so often because it gets oily..I'd rather just have normal skin :tongue:
    Yea I can feel the oil on my face whilst im at work. I can't wipe as I have no tissue on me and also my hands are dirty. So I just have to work through it.

URGH so gross!

ReputationRep:
    Yea I can feel the oil on my face whilst im at work. I can't wipe as I have no tissue on me and also my hands are dirty. So I just have to work through it.

URGH so gross!
    Take some with you then lol..It sucks, and more often than not, someone tells me that i'm going shiny and it's really embarrassing..I'd go for dry skin any day :tongue:

(Original post by khalaf)
    Take some with you then lol..It sucks, and more often than not, someone tells me that i'm going shiny and it's really embarrassing..I'd go for dry skin any day :tongue:
    I can't because managers don't like it! Im not even allowed to go to toilet - but I go anyway as im not bursting my bladder for anyone. Also when I have done so before customers give me a funny look as if to say ''dont touch my food . . . ''!

ReputationRep:
    Oily!
    Dry skin is a pain in the arse! Trying to put make up on turns you into a piece of patchwork where the dry bits are and it just feels horrible.
    Plus dry skin tends to mean wrinkles..
    Oily skin is generally spottier but i'd rather be spotty and be able to cover it up than have horrible dry skin that turns me patchy on a night out.

ReputationRep:
    I suppose it is easier to moisturise dry skin regularly than wipe and clean excessively oily skin...

ReputationRep:
    I can't because managers don't like it! Im not even allowed to go to toilet - but I go anyway as im not bursting my bladder for anyone. Also when I have done so before customers give me a funny look as if to say ''dont touch my food . . . ''!
    Wow..Harsh managers :console:

ReputationRep:
    I have psoriasis, so I have very dry skin as a result. I'd rather have dry skin than oily though. I hate looking 'shiny' lol.

ReputationRep:
    Shine Control Papers - ideal to keep in your handbag to get rid of oily skin.

ReputationRep:
    very oily = acne.

ReputationRep:

URGH so gross!
    I know, its terrible. And you're always paranoid about how shiny you are. -_-
    Blotting sheets work well.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.