Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

Do you know your blood type? watch

• View Poll Results: What is your blood type?
    O-
    3.21%
    O+
    13.90%
    A-
    3.74%
    A+
    10.70%
    B-
    1.07%
    B+
    7.49%
    AB-
    2.14%
    AB+
    4.81%
    Don't know
    52.94%

ReputationRep:
    I dont know, but i want to.

ReputationRep:
    B+. Interestingly, my mom is O+ , my dad is AB+, and my brother is A+.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    They told me when I gave blood. I'm O something, negative I think. I have the card somewhere with it on.

ReputationRep:
    I'm AB+ 3% of the population.
    Oh and I know from giving blood.

ReputationRep:
    For those of you who don't know and can't give blood for whatever reason, you can get little fingerprick tests (a la Twilight, even if I can't believe I just cited Twilight) which will tell you in the space of about twenty seconds. Was how I found out before I was able to give blood.

Oh, and I'm O+, common as anything. My boyfriend is B+ - I like to tell him that if we got into an accident he'd be able to have my blood but I wouldn't be able to have his...so he has to be nice to me. :P

(Original post by Satine)
    For those of you who don't know and can't give blood for whatever reason, you can get little fingerprick tests (a la Twilight, even if I can't believe I just cited Twilight) which will tell you in the space of about twenty seconds. Was how I found out before I was able to give blood.

Oh, and I'm O+, common as anything. My boyfriend is B+ - I like to tell him that if we got into an accident he'd be able to have my blood but I wouldn't be able to have his...so he has to be nice to me. :P
    Where/how do you get this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleekchic)
    Where/how do you get this?
    http://www.homehealth-uk.com/medical/bloodgroup.htm was the one I tried out I think. Spoiled the surprise a bit when I went to give blood later but it's not like O+ is much of a surprise anyway. :P

ReputationRep:
    B+

I found out when I was pregnant

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 10, 2009
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.