The Student Room Group

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi
i have done AS level in chemistry, biology and RE
and now the college no longer does A2 RE
and i need three alevels to do medicine....what should i do if i cannt do three alevels
i was thinking of doing a2, biology and chemsitry and AS maths and phyics and maybe do a2 re in my own time

please give me some advise of what i should do!!!!
what would do if you were in my postion??
thanksss for any advise
:confused:
Reply 1
Is there any way you can do the A2 at a different college/sixth form? I'd be really angry if my college did that.
That sounds ridiculous. Maybe you could teach yourself R.E or is there a teacher who would tutor you in their frees maybe?
Reply 3
Thats horrendous! Can you transfer to another college? Or long-distance learning? They shouldn't do this to you, I'm sure you can fight this
There has to be a way around it, try asking a teacher as suggested. Or maybe look at private tutoring. Other colleges may be able to offer you a solution
Reply 5
omg
good luck anyway
Reply 6
ghazalkhan
hi
i have done AS level in chemistry, biology and RE
and now the college no longer does A2 RE
and i need three alevels to do medicine....what should i do if i cannt do three alevels
i was thinking of doing a2, biology and chemsitry and AS maths and phyics and maybe do a2 re in my own time

please give me some advise of what i should do!!!!
what would do if you were in my postion??
thanksss for any advise
:confused:

Was the A2 RE offered before? At my school some subjects are only taught up to AS level and I have heard that some students who hadn't read the handbook properly were caught out. Perhaps you can self teach for the A2. Good luck.

Latest

Trending

Trending