Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi, I'm moving to France for my sciences studies in the university Toulouse 1. They required a valid insurance but the French system is very complicated and university international relation is not very friendly. They cannot help me. But, if you are more than 28 year old and non European, you have to insure you with a private health insurance. I tried to obtain the "Sécurité Social" for student but they dont accepted me.

    After searching on the internet, a Finnish friend of me advice me the company Swisscare (www.swisscare-intl.com) for only EUR 448 / year.

    My contribution... Cheers !!


students online now


Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.