The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Chemical Physics :love:
Reply 2
Geography BA OR Physics with a foundation year cuz I did atrociously at AS maths and will probs have to drop it but I think I did pretty damn good in physics.
Reply 3
biochemical or chemical engineering @ UCL or cambridge respectively

going try get chartered engineer afterwards - then maybe go into another sector like finance/management/consultancy
Reply 4
Pharmacy!! Then I shall be a pharmacist. :smile:
dunno business or economics probs, might end up changing my mind loads of times over the next few months, oooo maybe accounting.
Reply 6
Theoretical Physics hopefully! :smile:
sociology, but i don't know what i wanna do after.. something pointless probably.
Graphic Design, followed by a masters in Computing with Graphic Design hopefully :smile: Torn between Brighton, Gloucestershire, and a few others in London/Bristol :frown:
Reply 9
Linguistics :smile: I have no idea what career though... I will probably just end up going for jobs that require any degree, not a specific linguistics related job.

I will probably apply to: Cambridge, UCL, Sheffield/ Birmingham/ Manchester/ Cardiff (3 out of the last 4)
economics :smile:

then a probably a career as an accountant or something similiar ...
Reply 11
Accountancy :smile: with economics or business law or something like that :smile:
Phys NatSci at Cambridge, Physics or Physics with Theoretical Physics at Southampton, Nottingham, Leeds and Manchester (:

After? Not a clue.
Reply 13
computer science at queen mary london...
Reply 14
Earth Sciences/Geology hopefully with Geography

At Lancaster :biggrin:
economics
then might become an IB, stockbroker, equity, commodity broker, insurance, consultant etc
Law-( but everyone on TSR seems to be having the same idea)
and then Lawyer
Reply 17
Natural Science (Chemistry, Geology and maybe Computer Science) at Cambridge :3
Well, that's if I get in with my chosen A-Levels :/
Reply 18
wootwootwoot
Law-( but everyone on TSR seems to be having the same idea)
and then Lawyer

You're the first person on this thread to say law :p:
Reply 19
English :smile: then I want to be a journalist...

Latest

Trending

Trending